Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Perfect World Server 1.4.4 - Basic Setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can some1 explain how to patch the client and where to get the patch file please?

Thank you in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are many posts about this try searching

Thanks for ur help, so helpful :blink:

I follow this post and pretty much set everything up, and this will be A-Z guide if we can have the patch client step too. Most of the old tut is from 1.3.6, and most of the links are dead, so I wanna stick with 1.4.4

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Thanks for ur help, so helpful :blink:

I follow this post and pretty much set everything up, and this will be A-Z guide if we can have the patch client step too. Most of the old tut is from 1.3.6, and most of the links are dead, so I wanna stick with 1.4.4

Lol links are dead cause the releases that you want to use are outaded , as i said use 343's release works perfect , if u dont want do as u wish but try at least to search.
And why to awnser a lot of times to a question? use google search its not so hard when u dont fiind ur fix ofc that u can ask but while most of questions have been awnsered many times just search.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem with my client, I have the 580 vesion, I patch my "PWS144-ClientSide" but I get an error when launching it

asgborges - [Release] Perfect World Server 1.4.4 - Basic Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

?? thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well i have "almost everthing works" 1time work on an linux... and my client pwi v580 with our server files doesnt match mean when i try to login its says version is low .now my question is... which 1 side i need to update? both? and witch 1 program for updates to current version is the easier and could some1 add some working link... most are dead...

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
... OMG !!! welcome u are the 10000000000 user with " version is low " ... search and u are the best ...

add some working link... most are dead... > wrong ...

hahhahaha 100% agreee :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
max > v60 [ 606 ] i think

btw i use v60 [ 606 ]

Actually, just tested it now. Maybe I got it wrong last time.

These files cannot be opened with v580, v601, v606 or v612.
Unless I messed up something with my sEledit

Any ideas which config opens the elements.data in these files?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
easy to follow and get working, i think it makes a great learning project if you dont get frustrated easily.

thanks op, was fun experience getting this thing running.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why new class can not exp.. ? only exp quest works for new class.
I kill mobs whith an mystic and i earn 0 exp...when i go to the old classe, i can earn exp

Last edited:
Back