Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Player Painel + Admin Painel

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
why - [Release]Player Painel + Admin Painel - RaGEZONE Forums
anyone could tell me why thts happening when im trying to acces store

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you import news.sql and sql.sql?

after importing reboot server and start the server then try

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Connection refused = server offline
Start first to work webshop

I have a update for this webshop
Someday i update the post
I need translate first

i turned on the server it wasnt online , anything that would cause this AMD?
ivee been also reinstalling the host but still connection refused

Last edited:
Reaction score
No, I said it because it is true. Challenge yourself, do it yourself - the outcome is much more pleasing then if you use something somebody else wrote while having no clue what it actually does.

Wasn't meant as a flame, more a piece of advice - but as you wish, I will leave this topic now.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
No, I said it because it is true. Challenge yourself, do it yourself - the outcome is much more pleasing then if you use something somebody else wrote while having no clue what it actually does.

Wasn't meant as a flame, more a piece of advice - but as you wish, I will leave this topic now.

if id knew to write myself a script be sure that i would had already 10 player panels released not only one , and ofc more other useful stuff , thats why i asked for help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to import SQL, edit "config.php" file an start the server before. It works fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hum ok! I added cubi gold on my account and i cant see how many i have in the panel

its cubi gold évent ? (gshop1)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
hum ok! I added cubi gold on my account and i cant see how many i have in the panel

its cubi gold évent ? (gshop1)

lol the gold goes to the painel not in game gold

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
Actually Send Gold from the Admin Panel is Boutique Gold in game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to change vote for gold to vote for web coins?>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mediafire link down..

Archive is Encrypted or Password Protected

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is encrypted or password protected. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of encrypted or password protected archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer encrypted and secured files, we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
i got it to work with the old way encrypted passwords
instead of:
$password = "0x".md5($login.$password);
put:
$password = md5($login.$password, true);
and it should work
Although this allows login, i still cannot access admin panel...did add my id to config.php but admin is not recognised.

Very Late Edit: :wink: well nvm, i found a workaround to my problem by substituting the pathway in login url to some cloned files that lead to where i want to go, secured for admin only.
Very nice script im sure will provide hours of interest :coffee:

What would be nice if this was able to hook into coin earned in game...would make a nice coin sink.
I wonder if its possible?

Last edited:
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
Hate to double post..oddly enough ive been receiving reports that players cannot log into their accounts.
I tested this out with my wifes account and surely enough a password of george6869 can log in but george6968 cannot log in.
My wife is not the only one with this problem.
I did replace the code
This seems to work ok for majority of players but sure enough there is a problem with some accounts as i pointed out.
Got me stumped why..
If anyone has any ideas why this could occur.
A shame really and typical because all this happened after i had spent 48 hours skinning the css and fixing the password changer to function with warnings and adding my vote scripts...:*:
Rant/
Im adding (with no offence to people please) screw this panel to hell...ive spent days trying to get it to login with the bug...literally days with researching md5 and salt...trying dozens and dozens of combos...still the same problem for cncc files...im done with it. :<: :banghead: ..i know there must be a way to fix it but the answer escapes me.
What i find weirdest of all is that 2 passwords with only a slight difference in structure (as i posted about george 6869 vs george6968) have this bizarre problem and in this i think the answer lays..but thats my brain and ideas exhausted.

Final Edit (hopefully)
Im guessing from this script it fails for the cncc files because it does'nt salt.
I know that Romulans script changes the password correctly so this must be a clue.
Romulan Code for Password Changer
$Salt = $Login.$Pass;
$Salt = md5($Salt);
$Salt = "0x".$Salt; <====this is not required for login? because "0x" posts to database?

My Altered code from script that doesnt work
Code:
 {
  $login = StrToLower(Trim($_POST['login']));
  $password = Trim($_POST['password']);
  $Salt = $login.$password;
  $Salt = md5($Salt);

$Query = MySQL_Query("select * from `users` WHERE `name`='{$login}' AND `passwd`='{$password}'");
  if(mysql_num_rows($Query) == 1)
  {
The salting proccess appears to salt the login against the password and then md5 the string...
Does this sound correct?
From this (knowing it works well on the cncc files) we should be able to determine the correct code to login.

Im adding here, this is the kicker...this actually lets my own account and many many other players log-in...but for some and including my wife...it will not.
Looking at the database my wifes password resembles the same bizarre password text as everyone elses and no immediate difference is discernible.

So here i fail.
Anyone any ideas?
The bug is thus- If you have multiple accounts that share the SAME password then one of the accounts (seems to be the last created) will not be able to log-in to panel.
The exception to the case though is this is not always the case.
I changed my wifes password to something different and she was able to log in.
However i do have multiple accounts and i was able to log in with same password on these accounts.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol the gold goes to the painel not in game gold

We have 2 type in this panel release, gold mean cubi in gshop and coin in user panel to buy item in webshop.

Hm bcos I dont have brain, many try to create vote for coin unsuccesfully :(

Back