Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Release) pwAdmin 1.4.5 (Character Page, Edit XML & Live Chat)

Reaction score
As some of you may remember I said that I would try and give fixing pwAdmin a while ago to work with 1.4.5 and would share it if I ever did. Unfortunately I haven't given much time to it as I have had other things to take care of that were more of a priority. I started working on attempting to fix it about a week ago. For this to work you will need to update your pwAdmin protocols with the ones from Iweb.

Anyway I managed to get the character page working and the edit XML page. I also managed to fix the Live Chat as well. You can now send broadcasts on 1.4.5 and view all chats including Horns. I'm providing the whole panel as requested but be warned, much of it needs work. So don't expect too much yet.

Here is the download link:

(PHP files for addons)

New structure Database: View attachment dbo.rar

Fixed:

Character Page
XML Page
Live Chat
Server Configuration
Server Control

Fixed by others:

Send Mail 2 Plugin - Fixed By Romulan
GM Control - Fixed By rbb138

Known bugs:

Live Chat - Horn in live chat displays a colour code after all messages.

I will keep this page updated with more fixes in future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As some people still use older versions of the game I decided to split up my post so people would know what has been fixed in each version. This part is for pwAdmin made to work with 1.4.8.

Here is the download link:

Fixed:

Character Page
Character XML Page
Spouse Manager (For same gender marriages/Fixing marriages)
Icons have been updated

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As some of you may remember I said that I would try and give fixing pwAdmin a while ago to work with 1.4.5 and would share it if I ever did. Unfortunately I haven't given much time to it as I have had other things to take care of that were more of a priority. I started working on attempting to fix it about a week ago. For this to work you will need to update your pwAdmin protocols with the ones from Iweb.

Anyway I managed to get the character page working and the edit XML page. I also managed to fix the Live Chat as well. You can now send broadcasts on 1.4.5 and view all chats including Horns.

Here Are the download links:

Known bugs:

Character Page - The drop down that displays characters linked to an account does not function when using a server with the old ID structure. For example an account ID of 32 will not display in the drop down with characters starting with an ID of 1024+. However IDs with the new account structure will work just fine. Example Account ID = 1024, char ID 1024, 1025, 1026, 1027 and so on.

Live Chat - Horn in live chat displays a colour code after all messages.

I will keep this page updated with more fixes in future and once I get everything fixed I will upload the whole pwAdmin.

DaMadBoy - (Release) pwAdmin 1.4.5 (Character Page,  Edit XML & Live Chat) - RaGEZONE Forums

DaMadBoy - (Release) pwAdmin 1.4.5 (Character Page,  Edit XML & Live Chat) - RaGEZONE Forums

Can post the full pwAdmin? I added these files and does not work. May be problem on apache-tomcat 5.5.28-?

Reaction score
can pwadmin be set on tomcat beside iweb?

(currently having that issue, if that IS the issue that's what's causing me to be unable to use pwAdmin, and would love to use this)

Reaction score
I can post the full one but most of it is a work in progress. Give me some time and I will post it. I am using apache tomcat so yes you can use it along side iweb.

Edit: I updated the first post. You may want to change your IP address, port number and database settings in some of the files before it will work. I changed all IPs to 127.0.0.1 and all passwords are root too.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Updated post still points to roles.zip, just to let ya know. tested and works so +1 here. Just thought you should know so you can update link it points to

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
imports about 10chars by me then says cant import roles to mysql ? what i make false ? timout of jakarta?

FIXED had a char account in to edit templates -.- and pwAdmin acnt import roleid 16 ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this error when trying to use "refresh top player list" and don't know how to fix it.
HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /pwAdminBaruDariGama/addons/Top%20Players%20-%20Manual%20Refresh/. Reason:

Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)Caused by:

java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1072) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3563) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3495) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:919) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.secureAuth411(MysqlIO.java:4001) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.doHandshake(MysqlIO.java:1284) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.createNewIO(ConnectionImpl.java:2183) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.<init>(ConnectionImpl.java:784) at com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4Connection.<init>(JDBC4Connection.java:46) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:532) at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:406) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:354) at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:284) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:620) at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:200) at org.apache.jsp.addons.Top_0020Players_0020_002d_0020Manual_0020Refresh.index_jsp._jspService(org.apache.jsp.addons.Top_0020Players_0020_002d_0020Manual_0020Refresh.index_jsp:87) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:109) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:389) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:486) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:380) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820) at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:538) at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:478) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:119) at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:517) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:225) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:937) at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:406) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:183) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:871) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:117) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Dispatcher.forward(Dispatcher.java:284) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Dispatcher.forward(Dispatcher.java:115) at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.DefaultServlet.doGet(DefaultServlet.java:552) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820) at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:538) at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:478) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:119) at org.eclipse.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:480) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:225) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:937) at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:406) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:183) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:871) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:117) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:247) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:149) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:110) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:346) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:589) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:1048) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:601) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:214) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:411) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:535) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:40) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:529) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)