Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Release) pwAdmin 1.4.5 (Character Page, Edit XML & Live Chat)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear all, I had fix the issue, it caused by the /etc/iweb.conf; I have add the iweb.conf at the /etc/iweb.conf with correct settings.

However, I have face into another problems, it is "default character settings", i can see my role detail (ID 1024), however, when I click the default character settings, ID=16~31, it will show the Loading Character Data Failed.

Does the feature work in the V80?

[h=2][/h]

Reaction score
No for that you need to create an account with an ID of 16, use phpmyadmin for that. Then log into the account and log into the character templates. Those character templates are now in the database and can be edited. More detailed instructions are on the forum somewhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No for that you need to create an account with an ID of 16, use phpmyadmin for that. Then log into the account and log into the character templates. Those character templates are now in the database and can be edited. More detailed instructions are on the forum somewhere.

Thanks for your answer, I had create the account and use PHP tool to edit the ID to 16. It's working now.
:thumbup:

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thx for this updated version of pwAdmin. The one I had was partially updated (old code but with newer libs).

Now I have a fully working pwAdmin. Using this code + some tweaks and fixes made by me + the libs for v80. :)

I fixed most of the plugins also.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so you gave me a broken one? lol

Not broken, just you don't have the import roles to mysql function and some other things. No biggies.

PS: Oh I still need to fix something in the account page, btw. And I translated the whole thing in french ^^

Reaction score
Glad to see others are making use of the panel. One thing I haven't managed to get working yet was the double exp. I'll get round that that once I have the time though.

Reactions: 343
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Search for setw2iexperience and getw2iexperience and check how it works in iweb then make the things working on pwAdmin panel.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just run the 1.4.5 server with a blank database, the new accounts made will start with 1024 onwards. I wouldn't do that on a live server though :p

hmm I used your database dropped and started a new database new accounts are still starting at 32

dunno did it a few times now starting at 1024, 1040, 1050 and so on but now when I try to create a char it dcs. that apermission problem to the database I missed can log in with the templates just fine just cant create a new character on a fresh account.

Edit again here so the pages load in character when server is offline like in that previous post when i turn the server on it will not load unless it takes forever i left it for 10 min and nothing just keeps trying to load with no results. I have my database named "pw" but imported your dbo as the struture so think that should work accounts like I said before are 1024+ accept for the changed templates to 16. Can log into the game threw the templates account but cannot make any chars on new accounts with dcing. The database not being read someplace? Everything worked fine before trying this new database just wish I could get this going not sure whats wrong be nice to have that character page working and these other nice addons as well. Part I love the most is its english lol cant read anything else.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
weird rebooted a couple times and removed 343s 1.4.5 iweb and now I can log in. Tryed to add the iweb back but now its 403 forbiddon still trying to find a v80 iweb but cant. Anyway can create characters now so 1 step done going to test character tab out now. Where might I find old player names previously used I see they are still in use somehow even with a brand new database.

Edit: no character page will load this still a databse problem? account is 1040 and char id is 1072

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My pwAdmin is not getting connect to mysql
but the settings are all correct, since everything looked to see if there's somewhere to connect to mysql

looks like he's setting
// pwadmin access password as md5 encrypted string
// default password is root -> 63a9f0ea7bb98050796b649e85481845
String iweb_password = "b9be11166d72e9e3ae7fd407165e4bd2";

// connection settings to the mysql pw database
String db_host = "localhost";
String db_port = "3306";
String db_user = "root";
String db_password = "asqwzxerdfcv";
String db_database = "pw";

// Type of your items database required for mapping id's to names
// Options are my or pwi
String item_labels = "pw";

// Absolute path to your PW-Server main directory (startscript, stopscript, /gamed)
// requires a tailing slash
String pw_server_path = "/home/";
someone has the sql, because I tried using the tutorial but the error, then I used to from my server...

Connection to MySQL Database Failed :grr:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My pwAdmin is not getting connect to mysql
but the settings are all correct, since everything looked to see if there's somewhere to connect to mysql

looks like he's setting

someone has the sql, because I tried using the tutorial but the error, then I used to from my server...

Connection to MySQL Database Failed :grr:

I see u have your name as pw in string db just like me but did u make the database then import from the dbo file on the first post? also /home/ should be /PWServer/ unless u have all that changed as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still not getting the character tab to work hmm my account id is 1040 but character is 1072? this be the problem? I had some other chars that did not delete with I started the new database how do I go about a character clean wipe? Or is this not the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did a fresh install and used these server files instead of the other v80 more things are working but still no character for some reason everything connects to the database accept for the character tab now. I changed .pwadminconf.jsp to my password and /home/ folder and changed name of database to "pw" steps I took was create database "pw" then imported this "dbl.sql" into it for the structure is this wrong? character account id is 1024 and character id is 1024 as well next account made is 1040 so its going in the right format minus the one templates account that is at account id 16.

Edit: Can get into the character window threw id just cant import roles or use the XML.

Edit:: Not sure what I did but now it seems to be working hmm characters imported as they should :) but still no XML.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think you may have to update some of the lib files as well with ones from the newer versions of the server files. I haven't tested this with v80 so I don't know for sure. When I did the changes I was working with a v69 server. When I get time I will create a v80 test server and start getting it working with that but I don't know when I can do it yet as I have other things to take care of.

I don't run a v80 server so for me it isn't a priority right now. There should be plenty of information around the forums to help you though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya I have the new libs someplace cant seem to find them now :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heads up for some people few tricks well not really lol if using killers release of v80 log all the templates from account id 16 in and out to help with the character mysql problem also when shutting off and turning on with server control the authd wont load u gotta go into the servercontrl.jsp and edit the line to this "fw.write("cd " + pw_server_path + "auth/build/; ./authd.sh >" + pw_server_path + "logs/auth.log &\n");
fw.write("sleep 1\n");" due to the folder is labeled just Auth in this release and gotta add the .sh at ./authd.sh whuch isnt there for this version. Thats just for killers release of v80 remember and the server control now should fully shut down and boot up the server while leaving your java apps running.

Back