Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] sEledit 1.1.6 to 1.5.5 Configs and new rules

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
your configs all the way to 1.6.3 for some reason wont let me save 1.5.5, says conversion mismatch

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@HyperSin which elements.data version are you trying to convert to 1.5.5, v156...?

P.S. Rey35 is releasing these configs nearly as fast as wanmei is updating their client over on mmorpg-devs.ru...

If yall post which conversion/export you need, I'll create some rules in my free time... Need elements.data version # from and too...

Last edited:
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
no no i mean when editing 1.5.5 elements.data it wouldn't let me save the data said version mismatch reverted back to old configs and still wont let me edit 1.6.2 says mismatch also

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@HyperSin which seledit are you using, and these configs here right...?

I just tested, and remembered that there was an issue with seledit that "save as" option didn't work... Somewhere I fixed that, let me find it and I'll post it...

Last edited:
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
the configs ilham009 gave to me and idk its a old editer but it works great reverted back to old 1.5.5 configs so i can atleast save

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@HyperSin the older seledit cannot open v190+ elements.data due to some structure changes... Also there are multiple elements.data versions per each client version... Let us know which elements.data version you are using so others can help you more... I posted my copy of seledit in the developments section...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
HyperSin which elements.data version are you trying to convert to 1.5.5, v156...?

P.S. Rey35 is releasing these configs nearly as fast as wanmei is updating their client over on mmorpg-devs.ru...
Post #23, just Google "rey35 seledit"...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Configs thanks to rey35,

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Have you noticed the difference in the file size of the v352 elements.data being only 20mb...? They have made some huge changes by reducing the amount of data within... Looking at it via hex there is very little ryhme or reason to find any pattern compared to the previous structures...

Back