Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] WinPCK for PWI Series Games

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to unpack models.pck from PW155? Other pck files is working with this tool but the "models.pck" is showing an error:

beyastard - [Release] WinPCK for PWI Series Games - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why it`s not displaying chinese names in the open pck? also if extract them, they come with ascii names instead of chinese characters, the other pck works fine

Retired Developer
Reaction score
original source code and creator :

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Yes, a friend of mine.

Also, I have assisted in parts of the program.
IF so... then why credit got removed ? and why when i asked you in private some function you didn't really explain me but on the chinese Git the solution was done already...

Man at least give them credit dont make it like you did it yourself.... you should be be ashamed

I are an engineer
Reaction score
Any chances you'll be updating to v1.33.0.2+ ?

One of these days, I plan on improving stsm85's code and adding more useful features that his lacks, compared to one I have released in the past. It'll be sometime in 2021, the exact month, unknown.

Reactions: 343
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WinPCK doesn't work with pw 1.6.2, after packing client won't start. Are there any alternatives?

I see now, for this version you need to select the second line of file type when saving

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WinPCK handles and auto-detects PCK files for the following games:
  • Perfect World
  • Jade Dynasty
  • Forsaken World
  • Ether Saga
  • Saint Seiya
  • Hot Dance Party
  • Legend of Martial Arts

Features include:
  • Adding files
  • Deleting files
  • Extracting files
  • Creating PCKs
  • Viewing files within PCK
    • Attempt at auto-detect txt files (ANSI/UTF)
    • Misc files displayed as raw text
  • View images within PCK
    • JPG
    • DDS
    • BMP
    • PNG
    • TGA
    • TIFF
    • GIF
  • Rebuilding PCKs
  • Searching within PCKs
  • Handles PKX extended PCKs
  • Multi-threaded
  • Drag & Drop
    • Drag PCK onto program to open
    • Drag files/folders into program to add to PCK
    • Drag files/folders from PCK to extract into folder
  • Logging of actions/errors
  • Install/uninstall to registry for
    right-click opening of PCKs

You do not need .NET to run WinPCK as it is written in C, C++ and assembly.
It is fast and more functional than other PCK tools out there and handles
multiple games with one program. There is a separate version available that
handles Swordsman as the PCK version is different than those listed above.
In the future, it may be integrated in this particular version. Also, other
features may be included in the future such as viewing SKI files, playing
audio files, etc. This tool is still in development so make sure to backup
before modifying any files. Hey, it's just common sense!

~Bey

Known bugs:
Does not always display Chinese text correctly.
Fix:
Using AppLocale, or better, the open-source corrects this.

Updated:
View attachment 159299
Mirror (4shared):
Mirror (Mega):
Added a few optimizations.

can this software run with a command line?
i'd like to be able to update just one file without unpacking and repacking the .pck and without GUI. sPCK had that with -u option, but it doesn't work anymore with the new .pck files that are larger than 2GB (mainly models)
pPCK from Kn1fe does work with the these new ones, but i am not sure how can you add/replace just one file to the pck like sPCK used to.

any help is appreciated, thank you!

Reaction score
can this software run with a command line?
i'd like to be able to update just one file without unpacking and repacking the .pck and without GUI. sPCK had that with -u option, but it doesn't work anymore with the new .pck files that are larger than 2GB (mainly models)
pPCK from Kn1fe does work with the these new ones, but i am not sure how can you add/replace just one file to the pck like sPCK used to.

any help is appreciated, thank you!

This tool works in GUI mode as I know and you DO NOT HAVE TO UNPACK the whole .pck file just go the to desired directory and drag the file there and it will be packed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This tool works in GUI mode as I know and you DO NOT HAVE TO UNPACK the whole .pck file just go the to desired directory and drag the file there and it will be packed.

hi, thanks for your reply mate. i do know about draging files to replace older ones in a .pck files via GUI with WinPCK, i am asking if it is possible to do it without GUI, with command line, thank you!

Reaction score
hi, thanks for your reply mate. i do know about draging files to replace older ones in a .pck files via GUI with WinPCK, i am asking if it is possible to do it without GUI, with command line, thank you!

Sir your question makes no sense .... You want to update a file, but through command line. Why when you can just simply extract the exact file only from the pck edit it and then just drag it to the pck file which leads to updating it or adding if it is missing in the pck file....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir your question makes no sense .... You want to update a file, but through command line. Why when you can just simply extract the exact file only from the pck edit it and then just drag it to the pck file which leads to updating it or adding if it is missing in the pck file....

i made my custom launcher, i wanted it to be able to add/replace files to a .pck file with an argument via command line, instead of downloading the whole .pck file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the tool!
Is there a way to interact with the program so I could automate unpacking all the .pck files it finds within a directory and subdirectories?

Back