Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] HTTrack mirror of ecatomb & pwdatabase 01 / 2013

Reaction score
Very useful resource. Hoping they do not use absolute urls.

No they're not "absolute" (ie: you CAN use these, say, on a laptop [anywhere] with no internet connection)... I haven't done full testing of them, but I know some functionality will NOT be there (ie the search function for pwdatabase) - and this is highly likely due to the fact that one if not both these sites probably use a MySQL (or other) DB backend (I'm guessing)... So, getting that out of the way, yes, they will not be "perfect" ~ but they are damn good for what they are from what I've seen (especially god forbid one or both of the sites go 'poof' for whatever reason)!

Reaction score
Hit da LIKE button :):

Also, I have no plan to update or keep this updated as I am leaving PW development... So if anyone else out there would like to keep this updated feel free to post it in this thread :wink:

Back