Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] PWI Client side Source Code

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
To continue what was started 1 week ago.

The contents of the package contain lots of source code stuff for the client, INCLUDING Documentation.

Lots of useful code!

As Promised:

Compile and have fun!

More will come soon! In other sections.

P.S: Do some mirrors in both releases please :)

EDIT:

Extra links in case first one dies, ty Dura100:

+
CPW_Dev.rar

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Documentation? that's is amazing. Hopefully this one is compilable. The server one seems to missing stuff.

Reaction score
Interesting :) It looks like it is version 1.5.2v127 so it will take a little bit of effort to upgrade it to 1.5.3v145. I also noticed this lacks the angelica engine sdk, however using what was releasing by Fyyre in the FW section you can put everything back together and with enough work it should be able to compile. Now whether or not it will work ingame it another story ;) As for the environment to compile it, wanmei uses vs2005 alongside Angelica2.2. There is a VS6 environment, but I don't recommend using it since it is rather old lol.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I don't think its complete. But will check. One big thing in here is 'ElementEditor'

AAudio / Audio Engine is missing

Reaction score
A very big thank you, Scena! :thumbup1::):

p.s. another link

+

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ask myself how a GC that made hundred of millions can't update their code. It's really surprising how they still can bring update to the game.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@jv90

here you go, sorry for waiting.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i notice some of those tools are GENERAL for all Angelical games, example the element, is able to open JD/FW/ESO/PW , however, nice post

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, i have a question, can you tell me, which version OS, visual studio and windows sdk i need to compile the elementclient?
with win7/XP and VS2005 and win SDK 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.1 errors are issued :
include\intsafe.h(1297) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier '__deref_out_range'
intsafe.h(1298) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ')' before '{'
With Win7 with compatibility mode Win XP issued:
fatal error C1033: cannot open program database ''
thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about files like EC_Model.cpp.Could anyone share them?

Reaction score
What about files like EC_Model.cpp.Could anyone share them?
You have to use the mmorpg_engine and EnginesAndTools stuff that Fyyre released in the FW section. Just as a word of warning, these files are not easy to get working. I've been working on them off and on for the past week or so, and still have issues that I have to work through. I will however when finished release both a client and server compilation VM for this section so people can have a nice base to work off of :) When that will be, I am not 100% sure; Probably within the next couple weeks, but we shall see.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh,I don't want to compile game.Just need model reading source files ecm\smd\bon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't bother with it, this files are so mix up with JD FW and so on.... it would probably take 100 years to get it working same as server source. Beside it was already difficult to get working it got altered (removed bits of code so that you fix it yourself)

Reaction score
Don't bother with it, this files are so mix up with JD FW and so on.... it would probably take 100 years to get it working same as server source. Beside it was already difficult to get working it got altered (removed bits of code so that you fix it yourself)
This is just not true at all, I'm very close to getting in game. Yes, it is not easy code to work with, and requires some stars to align to get it to function properly, but it does work. I've just not had lots of time lately to post any progress here.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'll still say this again, it's not supposed to be easy, it's the source code of one of the biggest mmorpgs ever made in china. :)

Back