Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] PWI Server files Source code up to 1.5.3

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
There's this thing called DMCA and if a file is taken down for DMCA then that is the reason. Also you are tracked by company when you upload poop so you will really get in legal trouble if its found to be uploaded by you when the company first learns about it. Afterward when all have not as much, but its dumb to ask original uploader to keep the link up since they can get in large trouble.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tks,i can't download the source from that link now ,please tell me where i can download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you god damn serious? literally if you click on the link that i've provided you will be able to download it..

cool,man,i just can't download from this link ,
i have downloaded the mirror that you give ,ok? i just don't how compile this source ,there has many errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Can anyone please write a complete guide about how to compile these files (server and client) and to make a complete game? Thank you.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello. Can anyone please write a complete guide about how to compile these files (server and client) and to make a complete game? Thank you.
Learn C++ and identify which dependencies need to be compiled first then compile all sub-dependencies and fix all errors with them in Visual Studio 2005 then compile client. Then write a build script to compile serverside in FedoraCore 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Learn C++ and identify which dependencies need to be compiled first then compile all sub-dependencies and fix all errors with them in Visual Studio 2005 then compile client. Then write a build script to compile serverside in FedoraCore 2
Sorry, but there are errors that looks to be impossible to fix even if I try all my best. Like this:

celementclient\EC_Observer.h(118) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'iterator'

So I'm looking for a complete tutorial for compiling.

Also, are there 1.5.5(+) source files shared?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How is that impossible to fix?

Go to line 118 and fix it? And are you compiling all sub-dependencies of elementclient before going to build it? :dancemental:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, just to clarify: This is only server side, right? Any chances to provide client-side source? Ty in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And are you compiling all sub-dependencies of elementclient before going to build it? :dancemental:
Yes, I know about dependencies and placed them (I downloaded Angelica Engine and other tools).

I would write at the first post that you have to be a senior C++ developer if you want to fix these things. The linked documentation doesn't say how to fix error (in the specific case), it just explains what it means, which is not enough at all. Thus, only mature programmer can fix it. So I'm looking for some nice person who can explain it to people who are less confident in programming. This part of forum is not only for programmers, but also for gamers, after all.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes, I know about dependencies and placed them (I downloaded Angelica Engine and other tools).

I would write at the first post that you have to be a senior C++ developer if you want to fix these things. The linked documentation doesn't say how to fix error (in the specific case), it just explains what it means, which is not enough at all. Thus, only mature programmer can fix it. So I'm looking for some nice person who can explain it to people who are less confident in programming. This part of forum is not only for programmers, but also for gamers, after all.

the majority of errors you will get compiling the source is not compiling the right dependencies such as Angelica or Common first or not using correct angelica version matching the client, user error etc. If you are getting hundreds of errors instead of under 100 then most times its not a code problem.

yes you do have to be an expert to round it all up and compile it in the correct order and versions to get this to compile but that doesn't mean its able to be covered in a simple forum post. Its a multi-month long venture.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Latest included version is 153v145
Maybe a dumb question, but what is oldest included version - 1.3.6, 1.4.2, etc.? Also if someone could explain how to find where version is located (simle search through *.conf files gave me only 10204 or 804 and basically nothing valuable) - would be really appreciated.

Last edited:
Back