Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] PWI Server files Source code up to 1.5.3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no, i mean why Fyyre not give to u folder "skills".

fyyre didn't give me anything, i released this so retards like you stop making money from files and troll/threaten people that release good stuff.

OH and i obtained it myself. Just like JD, which ill release a bit later just for the sake of fun and seeing you reply on every post me or fyyre does.

how much did we cost you so far? i know if fyyre releases FW you lose 13k $ + per buyer :D, i wonder how much you were selling this for.

Junk.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
fyyre didn't give me anything, i released this so retards like you stop making money from files and troll/threaten people that release good stuff.

OH and i obtained it myself. Just like JD, which ill release a bit later just for the sake of fun and seeing you reply on every post me or fyyre does.

how much did we cost you so far? i know if fyyre releases FW you lose 13k $ + per buyer :D, i wonder how much you were selling this for.

Junk.

and here start very interested. i not sell) i am a troll, create some interest poop for fun ))
i newer sale to anybody )))) if u have another information, say me who buy from me source or bin or etc )

and ) it's fun )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I compiled logservice after few jerry-rigs (pretty much contains bugs) and seems that the other daemons are possible too. However I'm not an expert in C++ or anything related. It's a good release but the hardest jobs require the strongest wills. "Elite" developers had that for a while and they did a pretty good job developing 3rdy-party tools. I'll do keep trying (for fun) but the truth is, it's not that simple as "compile and have fun" will be more easy to people who knows exactly how to do (and they already did?).

Yet still, it's one of the greatest released so far.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I compiled logservice after few jerry-rigs (pretty much contains bugs) and seems that the other daemons are possible too. However I'm not an expert in C++ or anything related. It's a good release but the hardest jobs require the strongest wills. "Elite" developers had that for a while and they did a pretty good job developing 3rdy-party tools. I'll do keep trying (for fun) but the truth is, it's not that simple as "compile and have fun" will be more easy to people who knows exactly how to do (and they already did?).

Yet still, it's one of the greatest released so far.

"compile and have fun" is not meant to be simple mate :D , the less simple the more fun!

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
I should confirm skills still missing, they are stored in a mysql database called cskill, with no password from what I've seen in source code, no SQL related was included in this leak that's mean you can't change skills without use of Ida pro and hex edit again, anyway theres a compiled version of skill already on folders, but no skill stubs ready to use at least.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Fyyre @Scena

When compiling World Editor, it is clear that some folders for Angelica3.1 are missing. "AEX" "AAudio" or "EX" and "Audio"

If you can provide the full angelica 3.1 that will be helpful. Even from FW packages released and these ones here it is not present but it is the only piece missing for such stuff.

Furthermore daemons like Glinkd and such are missing these types of files:
eFLNf64 - [Source] PWI Server files Source code up to 1.5.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Fyyre @Scena

When compiling World Editor, it is clear that some folders for Angelica3.1 are missing. "AEX" "AAudio" or "EX" and "Audio"

If you can provide the full angelica 3.1 that will be helpful. Even from FW packages released and these ones here it is not present but it is the only piece missing for such stuff.

Furthermore daemons like Glinkd and such are missing these types of files:
eFLNf64 - [Source] PWI Server files Source code up to 1.5.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Those files needs to be generated.

PTYHEJ5 - [Source] PWI Server files Source code up to 1.5.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Pen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx! I will now add a glinkd 1.5.3 to 1.5.5 ))

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have anyone this compiled? how to do it, if you please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
looking on help compiling it. prepared a ubuntu server and messing around with it for a few days and making slow progress. would be nice if some1 can help. just drop me a priv msg.

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Why release something if your just gonna remove the links? Comeon people, when i released my 1.5.3 client i dint remove link, maybe i should sence its no longer required

Back