[Source] PWI Server files Source code up to 1.5.3

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    48Posts

Re: [Source] PWI Server files Source code up to 1.5.3

Quote Originally Posted by mrosenov View Post
    Are you god damn serious? literally if you click on the link that i've provided you will be able to download it..
    cool,man,i just can't download from this link ,https://mega.nz/#!UVRBVYzA!K5Bccnv4b...igvr73mLYWKxOA
    i have downloaded the mirror that you give ,ok? i just don't how compile this source ,there has many errors

True MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    710Posts

Link from psy works aswell
    Administrator of Night Gaming Network

Current servers:
    NightRise Perfect World
    NightDragon Perfect World

True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    BulgariaLocation
    545Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lkb007lkb View Post
    cool,man,i just can't download from this link ,https://mega.nz/#!UVRBVYzA!K5Bccnv4b...igvr73mLYWKxOA
    i have downloaded the mirror that you give ,ok? i just don't how compile this source ,there has many errors
    I'd suggest you to try all links before bumping up an old thread.
    Shall we?

MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    39Posts

thumbs up Re: [Source] PWI Server files Source code up to 1.5.3

Hello. Can anyone please write a complete guide about how to compile these files (server and client) and to make a complete game? Thank you.
    Last edited by Tetratri; 14-06-20 at 07:21 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    IDALocation
    462Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tetratri View Post
    Hello. Can anyone please write a complete guide about how to compile these files (server and client) and to make a complete game? Thank you.
    Learn C++ and identify which dependencies need to be compiled first then compile all sub-dependencies and fix all errors with them in Visual Studio 2005 then compile client. Then write a build script to compile serverside in FedoraCore 2

MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    39Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jv90 View Post
    Learn C++ and identify which dependencies need to be compiled first then compile all sub-dependencies and fix all errors with them in Visual Studio 2005 then compile client. Then write a build script to compile serverside in FedoraCore 2
    Sorry, but there are errors that looks to be impossible to fix even if I try all my best. Like this:

celementclient\EC_Observer.h(118) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'iterator'

So I'm looking for a complete tutorial for compiling.

Also, are there 1.5.5(+) source files shared?

True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    IDALocation
    462Posts

How is that impossible to fix? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp...1?view=vs-2019

Go to line 118 and fix it? And are you compiling all sub-dependencies of elementclient before going to build it?

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    7Posts

Ok, just to clarify: This is only server side, right? Any chances to provide client-side source? Ty in advance.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    IDALocation
    462Posts

Both client and server side were released.

MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    39Posts

And are you compiling all sub-dependencies of elementclient before going to build it?
    Yes, I know about dependencies and placed them (I downloaded Angelica Engine and other tools).

I would write at the first post that you have to be a senior C++ developer if you want to fix these things. The linked documentation doesn't say how to fix error (in the specific case), it just explains what it means, which is not enough at all. Thus, only mature programmer can fix it. So I'm looking for some nice person who can explain it to people who are less confident in programming. This part of forum is not only for programmers, but also for gamers, after all.

MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    2Posts

relink pls

True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    IDALocation
    462Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tetratri View Post
    Yes, I know about dependencies and placed them (I downloaded Angelica Engine and other tools).

I would write at the first post that you have to be a senior C++ developer if you want to fix these things. The linked documentation doesn't say how to fix error (in the specific case), it just explains what it means, which is not enough at all. Thus, only mature programmer can fix it. So I'm looking for some nice person who can explain it to people who are less confident in programming. This part of forum is not only for programmers, but also for gamers, after all.
    the majority of errors you will get compiling the source is not compiling the right dependencies such as Angelica or Common first or not using correct angelica version matching the client, user error etc. If you are getting hundreds of errors instead of under 100 then most times its not a code problem.

yes you do have to be an expert to round it all up and compile it in the correct order and versions to get this to compile but that doesn't mean its able to be covered in a simple forum post. Its a multi-month long venture.

MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    6Posts

Latest included version is 153v145
    Maybe a dumb question, but what is oldest included version - 1.3.6, 1.4.2, etc.? Also if someone could explain how to find where version is located (simle search through *.conf files gave me only 10204 or 804 and basically nothing valuable) - would be really appreciated.
    Last edited by Daniil Polyakh; 26-07-21 at 11:46 PM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,968Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daniil Polyakh View Post
    Maybe a dumb question, but what is oldest included version - 1.3.6, 1.4.2, etc.? Also if someone could explain how to find where version is located (simle search through *.conf files gave me only 10204 or 804 and basically nothing valuable) - would be really appreciated.
    1.4.6 v62

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    117Posts

relink pls

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement