Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v1.5.5 Client Downgraded and Translated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm receiving "Wrong Patch Server". What must be the solution for this?

PS: I already done this on patcher.exe -> "./cpw x patcher.exe"

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello guys... :)
HyperSin
This is not meant to go full open with... Not so much as bugs, but many changes and incompatibilities... A lot of the problems appear to be in the tasks.data... Try using an official v128 one, where this one has been downgraded from v157...
sonvu2406
Pwadmin is located in the normal location of /usr/local/jakarta... Just copy and paste the whole dir and start/stop like normal...
obideleon
I'm not for sure about cpw, that's a whole different thread/topic... Try cpw x elementclient.exe and be sure to replace the client exe files with the new patched ones...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have done with that prob but something worse came. I can create character but all of them still lv 0 and can not connect to sever eventhough all services online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@hi, if you look at the image with the pwadmin on you will see the url he is using replace the ip with your server ip then the port etc eg:

192.168.0.1:8080/pwAdmin/index.jsp?

then you should be able to use the pwAdmin, remember to change your password for it and make sure port 8080 is closed on your router so it cannot be accesed from outside your network if running from a virtual machine from your home if not then think about changing the pwAdmin port to something else.

for iweb (not 100% as dont use it often) replace pwAdmin onwards from the url and place iweb in it instead.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@hi, if you look at the image with the pwadmin on you will see the url he is using replace the ip with your server ip then the port etc eg:

192.168.0.1:8080/pwAdmin/index.jsp?

then you should be able to use the pwAdmin, remember to change your password for it and make sure port 8080 is closed on your router so it cannot be accesed from outside your network if running from a virtual machine from your home if not then think about changing the pwAdmin port to something else.

for iweb (not 100% as dont use it often) replace pwAdmin onwards from the url and place iweb in it instead.

thanks alot, it work already

@<i><b><a href="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000206931.html" target="_blank">slippery74</a></b></i> how about can not connect to sever

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Is the required map running...?

What all changes have you done in the server gamesys.conf files...?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@<i><b><a href="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000206931.html" target="_blank">slippery74</a></b></i> how about can not connect to sever

ok i watched your lil video but cannot understand it sorry due to language barrier, it looks like you get network error or updating error, have you made sure the files for the client and server are same eg: elements/tasks are same for server and client.

put this file into your element folder and try entering the game with it. Just one thing to try :)

[/QUOTE]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Wrechid there is a few bugs on main map where some of the .ECM files that got relocated to textures\models2\ their paths were not updated in the ECWLD and ECBSD fully so you crash when you enter those zones. I fixed it on my client but just figured I'd warn others. If you check your .log files you will see which ones they are and can fix the issue.

Areas with incorrect ECM paths I have found so far:
Broken Bow Bluff 430,679:
igI1dfs - v1.5.5 Client Downgraded and Translated - RaGEZONE Forums

Archosaur East in the pond, a missing boat latern, 581,656
qjpg9rz - v1.5.5 Client Downgraded and Translated - RaGEZONE Forums

VVIxUQN - v1.5.5 Client Downgraded and Translated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@jv90

Thank you, I haven't messed with ECWLD or ECBSD files yet... Can you explain the steps you used to fix...?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@jv90

Thank you, I haven't messed with ECWLD or ECBSD files yet... Can you explain the steps you used to fix...?

I used .logs from crashes to add back the missing ECM, but these specific types of ECM are not linked to the maps via npcgen/dynamic objects but instead in the ECWLD/ECBSD itself and thus if those paths are not updated it crashes. I think if you scan the hex of the ECWLD/ECBSD for the maps you may find the file paths for said ECMs but I'm not familiar enough to pinpoint the entries in the files.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yea, I was moving the items found in the logs back to models.pck when it crashed too... But if I can scan the ECWLD files, that might fix a few other problems too...

I couldn't find anything related to "Models2" in ECWLD or ECBSD files via hex search... I even went the extra mile and scanned every file in the maps dir... For now i'm just trying to be patient and wait for the next version to come out that has the models2.pck capabilities... there are just way to many changes in the 1.6.2+ to downgrade and have a useful client... I stress this is only so that we can get a look at the new fashion, mounts, etc... If we like something it wouldn't be hard to extract it from here and import into older server/clients...

I was looking at the public server, they are now giving Zeal genies in the clsconfig for all new toons, the teleport map now is using a map with the city names... Also a new genie in there, call Paramont... guaranteed to have full attribute...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yea, I was moving the items found in the logs back to models.pck when it crashed too... But if I can scan the ECWLD files, that might fix a few other problems too...

I couldn't find anything related to "Models2" in ECWLD or ECBSD files via hex search... I even went the extra mile and scanned every file in the maps dir... For now i'm just trying to be patient and wait for the next version to come out that has the models2.pck capabilities... there are just way to many changes in the 1.6.2+ to downgrade and have a useful client... I stress this is only so that we can get a look at the new fashion, mounts, etc... If we like something it wouldn't be hard to extract it from here and import into older server/clients...

I was looking at the public server, they are now giving Zeal genies in the clsconfig for all new toons, the teleport map now is using a map with the city names... Also a new genie in there, call Paramont... guaranteed to have full attribute...

Since they were originally in models.pck and not in models2.pck you would want to search the ECWLD and ECBSD files for "models" since some models from models pck seem to be missing and not from models2 or textures\models2\

Don't know how it could have happened but it is indeed files missing from "models.pck+pkx" that have been moved to textures and NOT 'new models' from models2...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good night,when I arrive in the middle of the Universal City and Downglory, presents me with this warning, how can I resolve it?Sorry about my English..

Erro - v1.5.5 Client Downgraded and Translated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
what i did instead was moved models.pck to models2.pck and and readded models from stock 1.5.5 so everything 1.5.6+ is models2 so i changed the path

downloaded the new server and client, the client had alot of bugs with the pck files so im going to repack it with 1.5.5 overlap so 1.5.6+ stays and 1.5.5 is redone idk why its doing that tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
the npc folder was moved to textures, problem with this is the npc folder hosts alot more then just npc and mob files

did anyone fix the refines on this release, i got celestones but the refine menu shows i dont have any, tried replaceing gs, .exe and searched in elements.data but cant find anything

Last edited by a moderator:
Back