Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Npcgen Editor by Luka

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello, a few of the common npcs are controlled by triggers... Most likely the trigger is disabled...

Search for the npc in the npcgen editor... Make note of the trigger assigned to the npc... Go to the corresponding trigger and select "on load" or enable the trigger...

The Iceshard Agent and Quest Master were also disabled via triggers... I disabled the trigger for the "platform agent" npc... :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any future updates?
I asked to describe problems and there was no answer.So No,there will not be any updates in future.
Sources are shared,you can do everything you want with them.

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
ok cool, been trying to figure out how to get offsets from the client for auto cornets but idk how, i tried a variety of tools and all of them dont give the right offsets

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Highest Version is for 1.5.5, you could open up a higher elements.data and downgrade it to 1.5.5, why you trying to use 1.5.6? and about my offset issue, on my 1.5.0 client it dont work and the old update 1.5.3 worked and 1.5.5 dint work now that im updated to latest version 1.5.0 still dont work and 1.5.5 works now so for 1.5.0 server ive been using ,my 1.5.5 server for the cords, copy and pasteing lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im no have config to coverted it..

Can i ask u for config 1.5.6 to 1.5.5?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Luka,
I msg you on Skype, when you have a minute, can you help me through Inventory master NPC settings, please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gatherers mistake!Hi!Please help.Server version: 1.5.5 v156I'd like to put a chest in a house.Program I use: NPCGEN-Editor-1.5-By LukaI can insert an NPC, but if I clone one on the resources tabgatherers object in the room does not appear below the ground?Is there a solution for this?Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Luka! just wanna ask on where to find the "element.data" and "surface.pck" that will be used for the npcgen. I am using 155 server and tried using the your npcgen and the npc/mobs names are all in chinese and cant search for the ones i need. Hope you can help me

Hi Luka! just wanna ask if version 155 and 156 is compatible with the editor?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The elements.data can be used from the server or client as they need to be syncd accordingly. The xxx.pck files are found in the client... Language is determined by which client you are using... The client version is not to be confused with the data file versions... In this case the client version is 1.5.5 (aka 155), in which uses elements.data version 156...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
você ainda tem o PWServer do hrace009? você poderia por favor compartilhar

Hi guys,
I'm using PW 1.5.5 from Hrace, and couldn't find NPC Inventory Master.
I used the tool, it shows the NPC is there, I even cloned it with the same location, saved and uploaded to the server, but the NPC is still missing.
Any advise?
Thanks.

do you still have hrace009's PWServer? could you please share

Back