Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PhP based pwAdmin

Reaction score
I still had a user database from pwAdmin 1.5.1 so I removed the entire database and ran your setup again.
Everything works fine until the last step, when I try to create a new admin account.
Nothing happens when I press 'Confirm'.

On a side note, when I try to create an account via pwAdmin, it works, but I can't log in the game.
It keeps saying incorrect account or password. I think these issues might be related.

[Edit]
So it appears the user will be created but nothing else happens after I click the button.
I went ahead and made a test account with password test123,
and this was in the password column: ÕaJšˆÁS-ŸôFM›.6#

Unable to log in the game.

where is the web, the folder got chmod 777? (=so writeable not read only the folder?)

other thing both my, and other pwadmin use md5 password, what is binary[16] like this: ÕaJšˆÁS-ŸôFM›.6#, but password in your server use base64 (so varchar64) what look like this dGhpc2lzbXlwYXNzd29yZANMdGhpc2lzbXlwYXNzd29yZAoK.... (64 character long)

when you try login the mysql procedure (getpassword or what) and authd use base64/varchar password check but since you saved in different encode its never will be same from procedure with mysql one.
if you got teamviewer i would check something...

Reaction score
1. you need give permission to whole folder where is the website
2. my page got alot update now (yet server start/map start) but alot stuff but not uploaded yet, maybe today night if i have time to add few thing.
last update on site let you choose between the 2 encode type, so can use with loko server without any changes or use normal way (like u use now).

Reaction score
Last update is here:

sorry atm have no time for write all feature so i will do later
dont forget add permission / chmod -R 777 to whole folder/subs where you extract

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Last update is here:

sorry atm have no time for write all feature so i will do later
dont forget add permission / chmod -R 777 to whole folder/subs where you extract

all folder like cpanel,cpw,css and etc

Reaction score
a little preview about star chart xml editing, if i add to shop aswell still want add Mark of Might, the 3 order badge and few stuff then i upload the pack

Screenshot_2017-05-31_05-13-51 - PhP based pwAdmin - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_2017-05-31_05-11-24 - PhP based pwAdmin - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Used today everything works fine but even tho i set myself as the admin, it re added me as game master and now i dont have the server tool option or anything to send gold now, do you know how i can fix this please, i didnt change my account id or nothing

Used today everything works fine but even tho i set myself as the admin, it re added me as game master and now i dont have the server tool option or anything to send gold now, do you know how i can fix this please, i didnt change my account id or nothing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The webshop is giving me this wall of text , also with role data.
dwp2QiK - PhP based pwAdmin - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score

because look like you aren't pwadmin anymore in config.
only admin see these.

The webshop is giving me this wall of text , also with role data.
dwp2QiK - PhP based pwAdmin - RaGEZONE Forums

i guess 2 potentional reason:
- your php 5.3 incorrectly setted or in php setting the mysqli and other extensions not enabled (i guess this)
- file protect where is the pwadmin (not sure)

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
because look like you aren't pwadmin anymore in config.
only admin see these.

i guess 2 potentional reason:
- your php 5.3 incorrectly setted or in php setting the mysqli and other extensions not enabled (i guess this)
- file protect where is the pwadmin (not sure)

enabled mysqli and everything else, it still gave me the same error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone pls give me a hint on how to make the PutRoleData function work on 1.5.3, looks like the role structure is different, but how can I know what exactly is different to make the changes.

Back