Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sELedit++

Reaction score
Oh how I wish Jade Dynasty had something similar xD Just showing Icons and Description, because its a pain in the ... to know if I'm editing the correct version o item

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a Russian version by chance?
Is support for the Russian version possible?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Version 2.3.5.0 I've added a small feature to help decrypt element files... It appears that the only things encrypted in the elements.data are the version and the number of items in the first 40 lists...
So I created a way to manually set the version and the total number of items in each list using a text file... I included an example file "elements.list.count" that will work with Epic's latest element.data... Place it in the same directory as the elements.data file when you load it...
I also added some detail to the error loading dialog to help in determining the list counts as they change in the future... Create or edit elements.list.count file via text editor... Once you have a elements.data file loaded, you can create an elements.list.count file in the tools menu...

More Tutorial? I need typing What at element.list.count now ?
Wrechid - sELedit++ - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Added elements.data v340 config file to OP...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Found and added better configs v340, v341, and v344 from Rey35 and updated editor link... MediaFire is making security issues...

Thanx again Rey35... :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found and added better configs v340, v341, and v344 from Rey35 and updated editor link... MediaFire is making security issues...

Thanx again Rey35... :)

thank you both :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anyone have a config for the new pw version (352)?

Back