Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Transforms

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just a little project I'm working on.

jv90 - New Transforms - RaGEZONE Forums

Current issues:

Mystic Summons have no actual jump animation (making one from scratch)
Inaccurate Chinese combine act and base act translations
no actual functional sACTedit for later ECM's past say 1.4.5+

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Kind of realised halfway through that since I'm doing this for it to be cool, that Cragglord is cooler then Devil Chiyu, duck my life.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you want to add me to Skype, yuliaveil1989.

But I am pretty sure its hardcoded into game what the names of player CombineActs are supposed to be called. So if you replace one of the player ECM you need to make sure all combine acts of the model you are using, are using the exact names.

So lets say Devil Chiyu's running combine act is:
运行速度快

But White Tiger Running combine act in its ECM is named:
通用汽车运行

You would have to match all original CombineAct names with the new Combine acts your using, and none of the old CombineActs can be left out otherwise some actions wont have animations.

Also for each new CombineAct you need to update this at the top of the ecm:
ComActCount: X

So if I were to add extra CombineActs to the Devil Chiyu ECM to have Devil Chiyu's 'channeling' animation and 'attack' animation for each tigerform skill I'd need to copy and paste those sections of ECM as new CombineActs and each time I would need to raise the ComActCount at the top until eventually if all the nessicary animations needed for a player model exist in the model you chose and you give every player action from the original ecm a new animation with the new model you will essentially have a fully working and animated reskin.

Last edited:
Back