Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.4.2 Client (v233) - Rising Tide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello RZ.
I was wondering if anyone has a trace or a mirror or a direct download to a client that's v233 (the Rising Tide expansion that introduced Tideborn race).
Or maybe some manual patches that can upgrade the client to v233. Like 217-233.cup, for example.
I'm asking you guys here because I've looked up and down and all around, haven't found anything. Not a single trace. Weird thing.

Thanks in advance.:rolleyes:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thought it was in the right section, since it's named 1.4.4+ and this is 1.4.2, but thanks for putting it in the right place, I guess.
Either way, I haven't managed to find a v233 yet, but I've stumbled across a v402. So if anyone needs, let me know.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yea sadly I didn't make the sections myself (not within my power to do so), so technically speaking there's not a "proper" place (section) for it as the other section is 136 *-* and this section is 144 *+* :lol:

The main thing at the time of splitting it off into two sections was because how different 136 was from all the 14x releases. So I find this would probably be the most fitting section for this post :wink:

I hold you to no fault ;)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Just a thought, but why not just downpatch to v233?

I found patches here:

or update v166 to v233 (it's 2 patches)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Just a thought, but why not just downpatch to v233?

I found patches here:

or update v166 to v233 (it's 2 patches)

where can i found a pwi client what lower than 1.4.4? :D
Or can patch the 1.3.6 from 343 package?

btw ty the uploaded patches

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
i have pwi 1.3.9, version.sw it is written 1. True or false, who know...

Honestly idk, never checked v1 pwi bbut probably true, pw ms started similiar time and beta was 1.3.9 with 1.3.6 content but not compatible with 1.3.6 by 343

So only pw my-en left, that not patchable that much like pwi but at least 1.2.6, and I uploaded few patch to it but missing aswell few :/

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I want the Rising Tide version to make a Private Server. Which Files will I need to instal from Complete PW package?
Also, What number of version is the Rising Tides one? (I dont want other versions cause I do not like them.

Please show some understanding cause im new to server owning.
Thanks in advance for replies.

Upvote 0
Back