Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.5.2 Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone have the 1.5.2 server files and client at all? I can't seem to use the search feature, it just returns a service unavailable error.. I'd appreciated it if anyone had the files at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is not absolute true, 152 was released inside the source code leak, and it compiles, and matches with released client.
Has anyone compiled server files with said source code at all yet?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope no one has yet released a compiled version

That is a shame. Thank you for taking the time to reply!

One last question, do you happen to have the updated link for said source files laying around somewhere? I did see the forum thread a few days ago but the links were all dead.

Upvote 0
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
with help of Steve Langley i was able to compile both server and client, but is far from perfect, performance actually sucks since client is a dev build and is being used with angelica 2.2 so d3d9 must be used for rendering instead of d3d8, lightning also broken ( and many other things to be fixed ).

SEtzPLh - 1.5.2 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
That is a shame. Thank you for taking the time to reply!

One last question, do you happen to have the updated link for said source files laying around somewhere? I did see the forum thread a few days ago but the links were all dead.

Apparently you did not checked the threads sir.

[Source] PWI Server files Source code up to 1.5.3
Mirror:

with help of Steve Langley i was able to compile both server and client, but is far from perfect, performance actually sucks since client is a dev build and is being used with angelica 2.2 so d3d9 must be used for rendering instead of d3d8, lightning also broken ( and many other things to be fixed ).

SEtzPLh - 1.5.2 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry for the offtopic, but Bola please check your skype we've to talk about JD API error.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back