Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

bad running

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dear ragezone member,

I'm trying to setup a perfect world for my first time. I have two setup, the first one allow me to connect to the server,
and the second disallow me to connect to the server ( message of "client oudated").
I have inspected the logs file, and I see that with first setup, I'm lock in this step .... (please see the picture bellow).
Do you have an idea on where I should inspect in server files please ?
bad_running - Copie (2) - bad running - RaGEZONE Forums
notafk - bad running - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
check gshops, that's the out of date error 99% of the time

as far as those logs, they are normal.

The 2nd log looks like thee server is not completely up yet (basically wait a minute or 2 more)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey Psytrac, Thank you. I'm using the same client, and same server files for the 2 setup, I does not understand.
This is the same gshop file ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and you didn't address my other comment
Thank your for your help.
I'm confused beceause with 2nd setup, I'm able to connect to the server.
I have checked the firewall for the problematic setup, I see that my firewall rule has not been taken into account,
now it's seems to be ok( telnet ip 29000) => I have try to connect to the server with game client, I see now the latency of the server but : "username or password does not match".

I have used this sql command to add user :
call adduser('admin', md5('admin'), '0', '0', '0', '0', 'admin@admin', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '07-11-2022 16:00:00', '', md5('admin'))

EDIT:

gauthd: 10 Nov 2022 19:27:11,125 INFO GAuthServer:? - MatrixPasswd:can not find user adminSending query to acquire passwordPrepare procedure call:{call acquireuserpasswd(?,?,?)}Received acquired passwordjava.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 34 at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1935) at com.goldhuman.account.storage.StringPassword(storage.java:399) at com.goldhuman.account.storage.acquireIdPasswd(storage.java:425) at protocol.MatrixPasswd.Server(Unknown Source) at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Rpc.Process(Unknown Source) at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Task.run(Unknown Source) at com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)acquireIdPasswd exception:account=admin

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is root user for the db. I think permission should be ok (I have a tool that allow me to connect to the db in remote way with it).

# info : TcpManager OnAddSessionSending query to acquire passwordPrepare procedure call:{call acquireuserpasswd(?,?,?)}Received acquired passwordjava.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 34 at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1935) at com.goldhuman.account.storage.StringPassword(storage.java:399) at com.goldhuman.account.storage.acquireIdPasswd(storage.java:425) at protocol.MatrixPasswd.Server(Unknown Source) at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Rpc.Process(Unknown Source) at com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Task.run(Unknown Source) at com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)acquireIdPasswd exception:account=pandasgauthd: 10 Nov 2022 21:20:50,433 INFO GAuthServer:? - MatrixPasswd:can not find user pandas

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Psytrac
Thank for your help. I really appreciate.

I have create an other user with all privilege on procedures. Now, I'm facing to LINK error.

info : Sending query to acquire passwordPrepare procedure call:{call

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Psytrac I'am able to query the table without trouble in razorSQL.
Is it possible to be a firewall trouble ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have granted right permission to the mysql user. Now, I see this in terminal,
but I can't connect to the server with client => LINK ERROR :

zoneid=1 aid=28info : TcpManager OnAddSessionTRACE : unamed::OnAddSession: sid=9addsession:sid=9:ip=127.0.0.1gauthd: 12 Nov 2022 10:39:26,293 INFO GAuthServer:? - GAuthServer::OnAddSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Se ssion@1802efbgauthd: 12 Nov 2022 10:39:26,702 INFO GAuthServer:? - AnnounceZoneid3, clear all online records on zone 1=== DONE! ===
Sending query to acquire password

And when I play this call (acquireuserpasswd) in mysql, it's works !

I have also this in my logs ...

2022-11-12 10:39:26 : err:localhost.localdomain:glinkd-1:glinkd::Connect to delivery failed.2022-11-12 10:39:26 : err:localhost.localdomain:glinkd-4:glinkd::Connect to delivery failed.2022-11-12 10:39:26 : err:localhost.localdomain:glinkd-3:glinkd::Connect to delivery failed.

Upvote 0
Back