Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Creation of 1.5.5 server in CentOS 7

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have the list of packages needed to run the server 100% on CentOS 7?
With the packages I install here, there is always a problem or they are not available to install...

Thank you very much

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am very close to having it working on centos 7, only issue i'm having with it is authd, when i try to login the client tells me "Unknown error (-1)" the same server running on ubuntu 20.04 works flawlessly so i'm not sure what the issue is with authd on centos 7. the authd is running, my sql is good, pwadmin can see my accounts, characters, inventory etc

i forgot to edit this post to say i gave up on it. there was some issue, i've already forgotten what it was, sadly i deleted that centos 7 vm or i would go look to see what the issue was and report back.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Commands for libs centos 7
yum install libstdc++.i686 libstdc++-devel.i686
ln -s /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6.0.19 /usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2
yum install libxml2.so.2

yum install -q -y libxml2.so.2 libstdc++.so.5 libstdc++.i686 java-1.7.0-openjdk

Upvote 0
Back