Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Stats [Addons from GS]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all, I hope you are safe and staying active.

I have a question about adding new and customized stats to the GS since when you try to make them in el.data they wont work unless the counter parts are on the GS already. Does anyone have any idea how I can go about adding new addon variables on the GS file at all? Any hint or help would be appreciated.

Thank you

(I am using the 1.5.5 files.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Too difficult, you're better off trying to make existing addons work, would need a skilled editor to make own stat addons

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Unique Weapon addons are just regular skills but with a dynamic casting mode type number on the skill stub and certain state arrangement so GoF for example is actually a skill. If you took say warrior Roar of the Pride and force it into weapon octets you will see as you aps with the weapon it spams the skill. You can convert existing skills over to unqiue addons.

As for making common addons work in GS I haven't looked into it, but it most likely has a list of generated addons when the game source is compiled for serverside and hard adding new entries to a locked in place compiled list in ELF is impossible without some tricky / hacky methods to extend the data chunk by stealing data chunks from elsewhere. Because its already compiled that particular wish is too complicated for the average user so I suggest modifying existing ones that you know for sure are not used on items.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unique Weapon addons are just regular skills but with a dynamic casting mode type number on the skill stub and certain state arrangement so GoF for example is actually a skill. If you took say warrior Roar of the Pride and force it into weapon octets you will see as you aps with the weapon it spams the skill. You can convert existing skills over to unqiue addons.

As for making common addons work in GS I haven't looked into it, but it most likely has a list of generated addons when the game source is compiled for serverside and hard adding new entries to a locked in place compiled list in ELF is impossible without some tricky / hacky methods to extend the data chunk by stealing data chunks from elsewhere. Because its already compiled that particular wish is too complicated for the average user so I suggest modifying existing ones that you know for sure are not used on items.

I will try.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I will try.
Since GS is a compiled file and theres a certain amount of hex bytes range allowed to the whole file you can actually hollow out parts of GS itself and then use assembly JMP to that location then run your code from there and then you can fork in your self made addons, but problem is unless you are highly experienced in IDA and know how to make the local variables work correctly after the JMP and then make the stack work good after JMP'ing back you will probably want to stay away from adding new entries to GS unless you intend to compile it from source code

Upvote 0
Back