Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Editing the "pickup all" feature on 1.5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I wanted to edit how the "Pickup all" option works.

by default, it requires atleast 3 star levels (if I remember correctly) on the boutique so that the player can use it.

but I have a configuration where in I don't use the boutique in-game so I wanted the requirements to be at vip 0

I tried exploring my options such as editing the VIP requirements but that didn't work. I also tried looking inside the GS using IDA Pro, but I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for.

does anyone have any information for this specific thing ? any help would be appreciated. :thumbup1:

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
thats what you're looking for

IDA Pro -> gplayer_controller:CommandHandler -> Case 184, set a jmp where probably the assembly says jz. ( 74 -> EB ).

GXKbgvu - Editing the "pickup all" feature on 1.5.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thats what you're looking for

IDA Pro -> gplayer_controller:CommandHandler -> Case 184, set a jmp where probably the assembly says jz. ( 74 -> EB ).

GXKbgvu - Editing the "pickup all" feature on 1.5.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

I tried this one, it's still giving me this error
BkRkvmU - Editing the "pickup all" feature on 1.5.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

idk but maybe this is also an elementclient.exe issue

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back