Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

English game 1.5.5 v156

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello Guys

First of all, thank you very much for doing so much work to help the people :eek:tt:

second, i'm new to pwi server i already got a 1.5.1 server to run without problems wanted to play the 1.5.5 v156 with my family but i can't find an english client if someone would help me i would be very grateful . but which is also cool to get a german client

or can someone send a link to manual patch cup in english?

I would be very grateful if you could help me ps: The 1.5.5 v 156 server runs without problems and can also play with the ru client

With best regards

Xanders

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, did you get the help you needed? The game is really cool. I hope you can find an English client.
Recently, there are always some problems with English. Sometimes I can't find a manual in English for the camera or a book in English. Even if I see it, it will be in some terrible translation.
Recently, I had a hard time finding . On all sites, some meaningless nonsense. Of course, the services of a private tutor cost a lot, so I decided to look for worksheets. Only in one place did I manage to find perfect, well-written, and accessible worksheets.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back