Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem in fix backup from v1.5.2 in v1.6.2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm not able to fix the backup from v1.5.2 to v1.6.2

I already tried to fix v1.5.2 - v1.5.3 and then v1.5.3 - v1.5.5 to load the backup in v1.6.2 but it's giving "Old Version".

Does anyone know how I can resolve this?

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Are you aware that none of these 162 servers are official one right? That means you need to understand that differences in your database must accomplish the emulators changes.

From my research, changes from 151 -> 155 all happened in the variable extra_prop, but after this, is unknown how wanmei w2i database looks like for now.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you aware that none of these 162 servers are official one right? That means you need to understand that differences in your database must accomplish the emulators changes.

From my research, changes from 151 -> 155 all happened in the variable extra_prop, but after this, is unknown how wanmei w2i database looks like for now.

After migrating the database, some characters were level 0, causing "failed to get character" problems, but other characters migrated normally

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thats uniquenamed and gamedbd conflict. if you messing with emualtor then no idea how to solve, if you messing with retail files then well... sure its possible to fix it

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As I understand you are trying to connect the 1.5.2 source server to the 1.6.2 client correct?
If so, my friend, you will have a lot of work, because the server>client>server packages have been fully extended and modified..
Reverse engineering is required to update packages and be able to connect to the game.

Edit:

All currently existing files above 155 were developed from source code 152, it has the same database structure, with just a few changes to the basic character structure like appearance, as a new graphics engine has been run

Upvote 0
Back