Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need GM Client for 1.5.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello.
I am looking for GM client for 1.5.5 version, so i can add a custom npcs.

To work on my PW Server!

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
"GM client" was only a thing for FW.
For PW, JD etc you just need to create a batch file to launch the exe with the debug console enabled, you also need to enable debug mode on your server's ptemplate.conf
to fix the client go to the folder where the elementclient.exe is create a new batch file, paste this in: "elementclient.exe startbypatcher game:pw console:1" without the quotes, save, double click the .bat file, it will launch the client with the debug console enabled

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"GM client" was only a thing for FW.
For PW, JD etc you just need to create a batch file to launch the exe with the debug console enabled, you also need to enable debug mode on your server's ptemplate.conf
to fix the client go to the folder where the elementclient.exe is create a new batch file, paste this in: "elementclient.exe startbypatcher game:pw console:1" without the quotes, save, double click the .bat file, it will launch the client with the debug console enabled
please start game for laucher.exe(133)
155 works fine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back