Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help from Developer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I do not know if it the wrong section for this post. If it is i am sorry and please move it to correct section.
----
I need help on my Ether saga odyssey private server. I need to connect new maps and dungeon and some required tools. I will pay the help.
I am posting this here because no one was really replying to my previous post at ether saga section.
Thank you very much.
Please send me a PM regarding this help.
(sorry for my bad english)

Reaction score
Hello!
Since this post was reported, I guess I'll reply to it.
Yesterday I received a Private Message from Infinity about some issues to regards of the following section. Considering it is also a PWE based game, And that section is lacking tools and developers, I recommended him to post here, even if it is out of section requests, as this is still the biggest leading section on PWE games in Ragezone.
I do hope that the Ether Saga section can have some assistance to build on to, and have developers support in that section, and I feel the start of some version conversions to edit these server files will be beneficial to that section, and to Ragezone.
So therefore I feel that it will not hurt to have this request placed here.
Help, or no help. It is always worth a try to build a community and point people in the direction of sections that have lack of support.
-
For now, this report will be over looked.
Due to saying you'll "pay" You can't actually use this section to hire people. We have a page for that in another section within the forums. However if someone here would like to offer assistance to that section. That would be amazing!
-
Thanks in advance.
-Henmoro.

Upvote 0
Back