Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] iWeb and PWAdmin issues...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

So I've downloaded the latest version of PWAdmin and set up all the configs, but there is still a few pages that 404... Im unsure as to why?

iplog (Cannot find site)
list gm accounts (Cannot find site)
list online players (Cannot find site)
Mask Gen (Doesn't load at all)
Top Players (Exception report the server encountered an internal-error())
Vote Abuse (Cannot find site)

I web doesnt function at all, it's connected but if I go to character editor, type in 1024 as character ID and the name of the character, it just says failed.

This goes with everything else, including the server settings where everything says either unknown or -1.

Im using 1.3.9 (1.4.1 downgraded) server files... idk if its just the iweb is messed up? or something didn't get installed right?

I've also looked for a newer version of iWeb, but the one 343 has posted that locked and stickied's links are dead.

Top players error:

091bb9703bf7da1518dcc29bc2bdac8c - [Help] iWeb and PWAdmin issues... - RaGEZONE Forums

516b22821715b4ad7fc3a6010410c231 - [Help] iWeb and PWAdmin issues... - RaGEZONE Forums

=============== EDIT ===============

I've just noticed here too that the characters do not load in pwAdmin either.

409b70f293833fe7b928cd369275541a - [Help] iWeb and PWAdmin issues... - RaGEZONE Forums

I've tried typing in my ID to both my account and character, nothing loads.

Even tried the drop down menu and used both my account name and character name, and nothing loads.

It's like it's defaulting to -1.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it had told you that the problem is "unknown database db",because your mysql do not have database db,OK?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update on MORE PWADMIN ISSUES....

The databases are connecting I changed top players to pw instead of dbo.

Here are the issues:

On Edit XML - Error 500 (even with login and tomcat settings changed for role and username)
On GMControl - Connection to Mysql database failed, even though I can create a character, and add a GM and etc. (works fine on vmware tho)

d0d5eac7e96125fe0fc5678a580ed951 - [Help] iWeb and PWAdmin issues... - RaGEZONE Forums

LiveChat - Wont connect only shows my message I wrote forever ago that says TESTING and will not show the chat logs of everyone speaking.

Apache-Tomcat 5.5.28

String db_host = "localhost";
String db_port = "3306";
String db_user = "root";
String db_password = "MYSQLPASSWORD";
String db_database = "pw";

// Type of your items database required for mapping id's to names
// Options are my or pwi
String item_labels = "pwi";

// Absolute path to your PW-Server main directory (startscript, stopscript, /gamed)
// requires a tailing slash
String pw_server_path = "/root/";

.pwConfig's IP address: 127.0.0.1

.userconfig.jsp ip address: 127.0.0.1

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem with pwadmin is like that, only a few addons work like chatlogs or gm permissions.

Upvote 0
Back