Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] About the time of Nation War!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Time of Nation War random is 20:15 to 22:15 on Friday and Sunday. I dont know how to change it?

Where is the Quest to enter Nation War? npcgen.data just say time to appearance of NPC. When NPC appear, take Q but cant enter the maps (maps opened)

Search in elements.data and tasks.data but dont see anything which says how to join nation war.

any idea?

Sorry my bad english!

Reaction score
omg.. ok.. so for those who are too damn lazy to do their research..

There are 2 NPS there, both overseerers.
One spawns at Nation Wars time, about 20 minutes before it.
It remains there till NW ends

The one that is ALWAYS there is the one you enter with.

You talk to the one that appears, get a pass
after NW opens you talk to the big one (that is always there) and he allows you to enter NW

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont ask how to enter the NW, Im asking how to change the NW times. Example: 20:15 to take Quest, 20:20 talking NPC to enter the NW, i want to change form 20:15 to 8:15, im trying change time in npcgen.data but can take Q and cant enter to the NW...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Though admittedly if found I would change it to be every day, four times a day. I think PW's biggest flaw was having this be only on FRI and SUN nights (server time)... What about those people that can't play during those times? What about people that can't even play on those days. Games need to accommodate people with all sorts of different schedules. If these 'wars' were held every day four times a day it would be possible for everyone to get the chance to experience it :): (I would schedule them for every day at 00:00 06:00 12:00 and 18:00)...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This is true, BUT, IF the game were not run by the money hungry assholes that it is ran by (and the game was actually BALANCED [not PvP based on your wallet instead of SKILL]) NW could be a really fun thing =\ (IE on a private server perhaps)...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This is true, BUT, IF the game were not run by the money hungry assholes that it is ran by (and the game was actually BALANCED [not PvP based on your wallet instead of SKILL]) NW could be a really fun thing =\ (IE on a private server perhaps)...
exactly, but in the official setting it's pointless

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, so I have to find an editor, and when editing, which field should I look for and change, I don't want to touch too much .... yet, hahahaha.

Upvote 0
Back