Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hi, i'm looking for someone! Read for info about this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just as the title says... I'm looking for someone to make a private server. I'm not looking for advance people out there. I'm looking for someone who just started new to making servers just like me as of today.

The reason I am looking for someone new to making servers is because I am new as well and I know that helping each other out will be much more fun than doing it by yourself. I have enough knowledge to setup a server with a nice guide to follow.

Please let me know if you are willing to work with me! I'm looking for one or two people with no experience whats so ever to start fooling around making a perfect world private server. That is all!

My skype: live:eek:nlyzetty

Last edited:
Reaction score
tutorials will only get you so far, and the newer the files the harder they can be to set up. a word of advice: if you are looking to do the newest from cpack you'll need some advanced help with services to be removed

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already setup a 1.5.1 just now actually. All I did was follow the guide and it worked. I just don't want to make a server alone because it gets boring and I get distracted when doing it on my own.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I truly understand what you are saying. I was actually just the same way but it sorta don't feel right working by myself. That is why i am willing to find one person to work with.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Senseii
Thank you for helping me setup my server i couldn't have done it with out you. It was fun working with you and hope we can continue in future. Oh and almost forget to tell you that I had to make a new account because I forget my password. I hope we can find one more person to help with the server as well but no luck yet.:tongue:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Senseii
Thank you for helping me setup my server i couldn't have done it with out you. It was fun working with you and hope we can continue in future. Oh and almost forget to tell you that I had to make a new account because I forget my password. I hope we can find one more person to help with the server as well but no luck yet.:tongue:

You are very welcome Asunichi and I hope you have fun with the server.

Upvote 0
Back