Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

can someone please explain me the way add mounts/pets/flights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone please explain me the way add mounts/pets/flights

i already have files.

i already search on google and ragezone i found some threads but not explaining well

Reaction score
You must add the model files to a pck file. I'll give you an step by step on what you should do.
1. Add the files to a PCK file.
2. Link the files location in paths.data
3. Add the paths ID which you get from adding the location of the model to the item within elements.(aka if its a mount your adding, add it to a mount/ or new mount within the elements.data.)
4. Put the new Elements.data and paths.data into the serverside, and client side.
5. Make sure you have a way to have the item,(via mail, or npc exchange)
6. Test it out.
---
Aadding stats for the items can be edited within the elements.data, on the item id line you added the paths ID too.
--
P.S I'm moving this thread to the help section.

Regards,

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the explanation. i saw same explanation some other places i did that everything but it didnt work. finally i realize need to make an egg with mount ID to hatch in the game. thank you again coz only you reply to the thread :)

This is for all other newbie pw-dev like me:
need to make a mount egg to use it in game. adding only to "element.data/pet" wont help to use in game. make sure you make a mount egg. so you can get the egg and hatch in the game.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back