Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pve tw map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my server is 146, i have an issue with pve territory war. its all working fine except when we port into the war everyone falls thru the floor. does anyone have a correct map? i cant seem to find a link, i have 155 maps but im not sure if they are the same. any helps appreciated, thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my server is 146, i have an issue with pve territory war. its all working fine except when we port into the war everyone falls thru the floor. does anyone have a correct map? i cant seem to find a link, i have 155 maps but im not sure if they are the same. any helps appreciated, thanks.
anyone?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Learn which worldtag it is and then download a stock client and transfer the map files over into client. also go find stock client serversided map files + .bht
All stock clients and server builds are here on ragezone.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Learn which worldtag it is and then download a stock client and transfer the map files over into client. also go find stock client serversided map files + .bht
All stock clients and server builds are here on ragezone.
what? *facepalm* ive been editing the map in the server side. and its actually a client side issue? well that explains why i cant fix it. ill find a good client and swap out some files. thanks for pointing me in the right direction. ive been swapping out server side files and not getting any change. at least i know im not swapping bad files. thanks for that

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If the terrain data is messed up in the map for client side you will fall through ground + have no buildings and server will keep rubberbanding you because it thinks there is collisions there yes so you need correct client files for the map as well. Go grab stock and it should solve it for you

Upvote 0
Back