pve tw map

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    20Posts

pve tw map

pve tw map
    my server is 146, i have an issue with pve territory war. its all working fine except when we port into the war everyone falls thru the floor. does anyone have a correct map? i cant seem to find a link, i have 155 maps but im not sure if they are the same. any helps appreciated, thanks.

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    20Posts

Re: pve tw map

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    my server is 146, i have an issue with pve territory war. its all working fine except when we port into the war everyone falls thru the floor. does anyone have a correct map? i cant seem to find a link, i have 155 maps but im not sure if they are the same. any helps appreciated, thanks.
    anyone?

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    36Posts

can you video it?i can't image,sorry for my poor english

True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    IDALocation
    453Posts

Learn which worldtag it is and then download a stock client and transfer the map files over into client. also go find stock client serversided map files + .bht
    All stock clients and server builds are here on ragezone.

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    20Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jv90 View Post
    Learn which worldtag it is and then download a stock client and transfer the map files over into client. also go find stock client serversided map files + .bht
    All stock clients and server builds are here on ragezone.
    what? *facepalm* ive been editing the map in the server side. and its actually a client side issue? well that explains why i cant fix it. ill find a good client and swap out some files. thanks for pointing me in the right direction. ive been swapping out server side files and not getting any change. at least i know im not swapping bad files. thanks for that

True MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    IDALocation
    453Posts

If the terrain data is messed up in the map for client side you will fall through ground + have no buildings and server will keep rubberbanding you because it thinks there is collisions there yes so you need correct client files for the map as well. Go grab stock and it should solve it for you

Advertisement