Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PWI 658 Client + 658-670 patch.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Version 69 Client and patch files.
The Client: See Post #10 ; you'll need to find the patches for 580 if you wanna jump to 670(current working version for me at least for servers using 1.4.5.)

Version 70 Client and patch files.
The Client: See Post #11

The Patches:

Note: Due to PWI deactivating any official installers from past versions(580 to 670 it seems), this post has been changed to reflect the findings from other members. I no longer have working installers.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My OP is seriously outdated. . . but with ARC and all, I don't have access to any recent clients anymore.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My OP is seriously outdated. . . but with ARC and all, I don't have access to any recent clients anymore.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all 1.4.5 content simply disappeared, I'm looking for an official 1.4.5 installer up to v69 regardless of the language, I can't find it, if anyone still has it I humbly ask you to share it with me and the community.

Upvote 0
Back