Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Set IP in VPS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a script to install the PW Server in CentOS, it work great in my VM in Virtual Box, don't know much about but i could make it work, but the problem comes when i try to run the script in VPS.

The problem:
BvAwNpz - Set IP in VPS - RaGEZONE Forums

In my VM, GLINK Domain i put my local ip (192.168...) on it, in Patcher Domain i put the localhost ip that's 127.0.0.1 and the same for API Domain. I did it and it's great has i said.

But the problem is how and where i can see the right IPs to put in it. I created a test VPS in Google Cloud and tried to install the script, but i don't know exacly what to put in it, in VM on GCloud there's 2 IPs that is Google show in panel, Internal IP and External IP.

Here's too the ifconfig command.
0cWf3QT - Set IP in VPS - RaGEZONE Forums

Is there anyone that can explain which IP i need to put in wich part of the script ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,I have a script to install the PW Server in CentOS, it work great in my VM in Virtual Box, don't know much about but i could make it work, but the problem comes when i try to run the script in VPS.The problem:
BvAwNpz - Set IP in VPS - RaGEZONE Forums
In my VM, GLINK Domain i put my local ip (192.168...) on it, in Patcher Domain i put the localhost ip that's 127.0.0.1 and the same for API Domain. I did it and it's great has i said.But the problem is how and where i can see the right IPs to put in it. I created a test VPS in Google Cloud and tried to install the script, but i don't know exacly what to put in it, in VM on GCloud there's 2 IPs that is Google show in panel, Internal IP and External IP. Here's too the ifconfig command.
0cWf3QT - Set IP in VPS - RaGEZONE Forums
Is there anyone that can explain which IP i need to put in wich part of the script ?
where you get that script? can you share here?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, but i could't make the script work properly in google cloud platform, maybe cuz idk which ip to put in the right place.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would think it would be setup exactly the same as the local vm setup? I am not 100% sure, I have never used google cloud and never was able to be successful with this script. (which I hate because I love CentOS)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would think it would be setup exactly the same as the local vm setup? I am not 100% sure, I have never used google cloud and never was able to be successful with this script. (which I hate because I love CentOS)
Thanks to hrace009 i was able to make it properly work on CentOS 7 in Google Cloud. I just needed to put the Internal IP (has you said, exactly the same has a local vm) in the fields that i was in doubt.

Upvote 0
Back