Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remove Races (All Version)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you hex edit the client exe to 3 class the arrows stop functioning once you reach min and max...

There is also a way to set the default first load class... I'll try to find it again...

Did you find it? How to set the default first load class. I really need this :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's bad. I don't know what to do anymore.
I removed everything related to earthguards from character creation but they still shows up because it's the first class to load on the character create selection. If it was any other race...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how removing the Nightshades from the character wheel?

Reaction score
Since I am considering making a 141 combo out of 142 (since actual 141 isn't available) I was wondering; will this also work on a 142 client (to remove the TB)?

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Since I am considering making a 141 combo out of 142 (since actual 141 isn't available) I was wondering; will this also work on a 142 client (to remove the TB)?

yeah there's a way to do on 142, but the method to do is different, is another tag to look for in client-side, for serverside, still the same.

you gonna look for Combo_Race

5 = earthguard,
4 = tideborn
3 = default

IMPORTANT UPDATE, THIS WILL BE COMPATIBLE FROM THE VERSION 144 ~ 150.
BELLOW 144 uses the 343 method listed down bellow.

1692456313317 - Remove Races (All Version) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
yeah there's a way to do on 142, but the method to do is different, is another tag to look for in client-side, for serverside, still the same.

you gonna look for Combo_Race

5 = earthguard,
4 = tideborn
3 = default

View attachment 240437

Thank you very much Bola, but it does appear that will work for v144 (but not v142), thank you again though !!!

~~~~~ UPDATE ~~~~~

I found the "fix" for v142 ; just make the following changes (FROM left TO right) and presto, the TideBorn will be "erased" from character creation screens: {search "racechg" and change as shown on 3 arrows}

jv90 - Remove Races (All Version) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
  1. Open your elementclient.exe in IDA Disassembler
  2. Click in the Assembly view so text search will search for text in the assembly and not in the functions or anywhere else
  3. Search for race_0 (MAKE SURE YOU UNTICK CASE SENSITIVE)
  4. It will find a line that looks like this:
    Code:
    mov        edi, offset Btn_race_0
  5. Go about 10 lines below that looking for it, and you will find a place that looks like this:
    Code:
    cmp       eax, 6
  6. This is your opcode for how many races are selectable in your elementclient. Click the 6 so the cursor is there, go over to hex view, take note of the "06" location in hex, and you can either edit it in IDA and patch to file, or you can go there in your favorite hex editor and change 06 from 6 races to say 03 for 3.
  7. Now you enter your ptemplate.conf and adjust your allow_login_class_mask. If anyone can remind me of the masks for each or how they are generated I will put a list of them here.
  8. You may also go in your class templates and delete the races as well for a third layer of protection and then just import the templates.I have been informed that there is a bug with Nightshades where if you remove them it will still be on their race by default

###UPDATE###
    I have been informed that there is a bug with Nightshades where if you remove them it will still be on their race by default. Here is the fix:

1. Search for this, in assembly text view, in IDA:
    Code:
    push    offset aWinCreatebutto ; "Win_CreateButton1"
    2. The first result you come to, scroll down about 20 lines down and you will see this:
    View attachment 224469
    3. Change this to 5, by clicking the 6 and going to the address it says in the corner:
    View attachment 224470
    4. Save and go ingame it will be fixed.
    5. For removing the Nightshades from the character wheel you will have to tamper with NewCharCenter in IDA so good luck on that. I might do a tutorial on that later.
wootttt this work with 1.4.5 V66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone knows how to execute this on a 1.6.5 client ?

Back