Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zoom distance

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:glare:

That not answers my question. The question is more: "Is there a way to change zoom limit without using 100 programs to change and corrupt elementclient.exe" or something in that direction :D:

And if not and i have to use Ollydbg which i dont want to but i have to, then please show me how because the tut for it was hosted on a brasil site which is for members only and i will NOT register me somewhere just to read something. ( also i cant read Portuguese )

Last edited:
Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:glare:

That not answers my question. The question is more: "Is there a way to change zoom limit without using 100 programs to change and corrupt elementclient.exe" or something in that direction :D:

And if not and i have to use Ollydbg which i dont want to but i have to, then please show me how because the tut for it was hosted on a brasil site which is for members only and i will NOT register me somewhere just to read something. ( also i cant read Portuguese )

I bet you've never modified the client then have you...
Anyway that has infinite zoom and launcher bypass ( ) I don't remember how I made the infinite zoom work though... I believe I was just messing around with some things in Ollydbg, started the client and tada zoom was infinite...

Eitherway you could always just use , Romulan even uses it...

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I bet you've never modified the client then have you...
Anyway that has infinite zoom and launcher bypass ( ) I don't remember how I made the infinite zoom work though... I believe I was just messing around with some things in Ollydbg, started the client and tada zoom was infinite...

Eitherway you could always just use , Romulan even uses it...

Thanks again :):

I will play around with it a bit. I just want the zooming thing because i dont really want mah players go around mah patcher ( sure they can find out how it works but it should not be so easy :D: )
Playing around with smurf it now :D:

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks again :):

I will play around with it a bit. I just want the zooming thing because i dont really want mah players go around mah patcher ( sure they can find out how it works but it should not be so easy :D: )
Playing around with smurf it now :D:

When I first played a bit on Robbs server I used Smurf to increase the zoom... he had it set so damn low... and I think shortly after that he did increase it though...

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I used Smurf IT for walking thru wall in some dungeon on mah server cuz there is no GM command to move inside the dungeon without to fall on the ground under the litmodels...

The d_goto command ignores the scenery and litmodels... :mellow:

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok i now tried the smurfIT and also the Ollydbg things. SmurfIT seems to be just focr hacking while running and not to create a standalone exe with zooming ( also i havent found anything usefull in it :D: )
Ollydbg is like chinese to me. I see assembler code and stuff but i dont know what to change to enter another distance limit for the zoom.
If anyone has a elementclient.exe with just changed zoom to somewhere around double as normal and no changes on other stuff like multiclient and no launcher stuff etc please drop on mah profile :D:

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Elementclient.exe 1.3.6 from PWD... Ronny has doubled the zoom on his client.

With OllyDBG I supose. :mellow:

Otherwise, you can do this on your client. Instead of put something like FF (hex) that makes a unlimited zoom you can find the right value to double the zoom.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

I just found this in mah Documents folder...

Code:
.:: Unlimited Zoom Out ::.

In the CPU main thread window, right-click anywhere and "Search for > Sequence of commands"

In the "Find sequence of commands" window, enter this lines:
FADD DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+40]
FST DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+40]

Press four times on the lower arrow (on your keyboard). You will see a string like this: JNZ SHORT elementc.004056FC

Double click on it and change the "JNZ" by "JMP" (jumps line code...)

Right click on the "CPU main thread window" and Copy > Select all , Backup > Update Backup , Copy to executable > Selection ,  right click > Save file

Finished!

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Otherwise, you can do this on your client. Instead of put something like FF (hex) that makes a unlimited zoom you can find the right value to double the zoom.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Code:

In the CPU main thread window, right-click anywhere and "Search for > Sequence of commands"

Press four times on the lower arrow (on your keyboard). You will see a string like this: JNZ SHORT elementc.004056FC

Right click on the "CPU main thread window" and Copy > Select all , Backup > Update Backup , Copy to executable > Selection ,  right click > Save file

Finished!

Trying and learning. Lets see what i get out of it. First need to make another backup then woosch :D:

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Worked. Its unlimited now but it worked. Thanks again :):

oh and if someone wants the .exe with just unlimited zoom:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Code:

Finished!

its not found anymore FADD DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+40]FST DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+40]

Back