Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.3.6 version WITH the additions of later versions

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anybody happen to know which version I should be looking at for 1.3.6 base server that does include things such as 79/100 skills, genies, original FB109 etc. ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I guess that it must be 1.4.2 version downgraded to 1.4.1 (removed hypers, new classes, etc. if you don't need).

Upvote 0
Reaction score
the FB109s will not be accessible, they were never in PWI. as far as client and server goes, look for 1.4.2 and downgrade it to 1.4.1

the client you are trying to accomplish is 1.4.1 v27 Age of Spirits

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yea basically you cannot get a 136 with genies/auto path and things of the like... those "features" weren't available until v1.4.1

I am on a massive manhunt for a server that would work with a virgin 139 or 141 client now, but I doubt I'll ever find it because I don't think it's EVER been leaked in the first place... And never once have I seen a P server running a legit 139 or 141 :(

My only last hope may be to modify the source leaks to wind up with a server that's compatible with 139 or 141; but that would take a LOT of work, and from what I hear (and what little I know) the source (leak) is a MESS!!! And if that's what it looks like to a "seasoned programmer" imagine how bad it looks to a novice like me >.>

But I will keep my fingers crossed that just one day it pops it's head out of nowhere, or that myself or somebody else is able to "make" a 139 and/or 141 server from the source leak(s)...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the same problem, but for 1.5.6 v190. Need the server-side and it doesn't seem to exist anywhere.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi 343,

I successfully set up a private server awhile back using your youtube tutorial for 1.5.1. I friended you months ago, I have been trying to get in contact with you. Is there any way you can make a tutorial in the same manner that you did in that youtube video? I am willing to pay you a few hundred dollars for your trouble. I have a few friends that all bonded over PWI and we'd love to play on a version as recent as we can get, but I can't make any sense out of any tutorials but the one you've made.

please let me know ASAP, I'll do anything I can to help, alternatively you can contact me at barrontartaglia1@ gmail.com for details.

thank you so much 343, you are a true legend.

I got your message 343, but I can't reply to you, I think your PMs are turned off still

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back