Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Charms ending up in quest bag

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would anyone know why charms from item pack would send platinum charms to the quest bag instead of the inventory bag?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will get some posted shortly, sorry for the delay in reply.

whitewof - Charms ending up in quest bag - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right now its from a pack that is similar to the lucky coral, the ID's for the pack in question match exactly like the lucky coral so I have no idea why they ended up in the quest bag and have no idea on how to remove them from there either.

Upvote 0
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Its something with the pack, make a new pack from scratch and a quest from scratch or take the corel pack quest and just change the id of it, rewards and etc to match your new item made

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats what i did the first time, which is why its so odd... but I will do it again. Is there a way to remove the ones that are in the quest bag right now on players?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HyperSin,

I know this isnt related to the Charms but do you know if its possible to have the Wardrobe and Cubboard working within 1.3.6?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thats what i did the first time, which is why its so odd... but I will do it again. Is there a way to remove the ones that are in the quest bag right now on players?

in gdbd I think there is a forbidden list, but don't quote me on that.

also, you should make sure that you are putting the items in the right place. as in making sure they're with real items, not quest items

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i double checked the ID number from other pack items within the game like lucky coral and year of the tiger pack and its the same id. Thats why I didnt understand why the charm was ending up in the players quest back and it seems like its the Platinum Guardian Charm only but when I tried it myself it didnt go to my quest bag but my inventory bag.

Upvote 0
Back