Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Force Password Change with pwAdmin on PW 1.5.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Howdy folks I apologize if this has already been solved but I have searched many spot on google and in this forum including HEREI tried all the codes and downloads there none worked for me every time I try to Force Password Change or Account Password Change I get an error message that says Connection to MySQL Database Failed But every where else it connect fine like Accounts and Role Import as shown in pictures bellow has any one found an answer to this problem

Capture4.PNG - Force Password Change with pwAdmin on PW 1.5.5 - RaGEZONE Forums Capture3.PNG - Force Password Change with pwAdmin on PW 1.5.5 - RaGEZONE Forums Capture1.PNG - Force Password Change with pwAdmin on PW 1.5.5 - RaGEZONE Forums Capture2.PNG - Force Password Change with pwAdmin on PW 1.5.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe your mysql server is't running,linux cmd: netstat -pln,can you find mysqld what is the name of progress ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry not sure what you are asking but hopefully this helps

Capture.PNG - Force Password Change with pwAdmin on PW 1.5.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back