Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help me i got prb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i create new player on class warrior he will lvl 150 with all skkills and all items and pets how i change it to start lvl 1 and no item ??

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Default options for new toons are set in clsconfig...

Find a clean clsconfig and replace the one in /gamedbd, or edit existing one... Older versions of clsconfig has limited edit options, but there are posts here on the forum for editing...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but how i config this clsconfig

or i will found clean clsconfig
and also u have data eng ver ? i have pt-br and i wana eng if u have

and can i ask u ihave ram pc 2gb i can run 2 maps (world and other map ?)

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I don't think 2gb will be enough... 4gb might be enough and only a handful of accounts...
If you are using ssd, you can use virtual ram according to how much ssd space you have... It will not be as fast as ram, but it still works...

Search the forum for how to edit clsconfig, no tool needed...

I don't have or use any of the older versions...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think 2gb will be enough... 4gb might be enough and only a handful of accounts...
If you are using ssd, you can use virtual ram according to how much ssd space you have... It will not be as fast as ram, but it still works...

Search the forum for how to edit clsconfig, no tool needed...

I don't have or use any of the older versions...

oki thx for help me

Upvote 0
Back