• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PW_DEV.iso

Reaction score
343 could you please upload the PW_DEV.iso since all the links are dead.

There was a recent issue that I'd rather not publicly discuss at the moment... I'm almost sure you also noticed then that the thread is un-stickied and also closed... When the "issue" is resolved, it will hopefully be re-opened and re-stickied... At that time I will update / fix the links! I actually couldn't fix them if I wanted to (just so you know) since the thread is closed, edits aren't allowed on closed threads...

So, "please 'bear with us'" while I work with the current moderators/staff to get the thread re-stickied, and re-opened!

http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/versions-perfect-world-servers-1180355/index3.html#post9068219
Does anybody happen to have a working base 1.3.6 iso? the link from the complete package seems to be broken and I cannot find a working link anywhere.

There was an issue with the thread, which is why the links are down; when and if this gets resolved they will be restored... I will not be restoring the links as long as the current mods keep the thread closed and de-stickied though!

[ADD] you'll probably also be really happy to hear that, in the meantime, I have added (rather immensely) to it too :wink:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back