Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW_DEV.iso

Reaction score
343 could you please upload the PW_DEV.iso since all the links are dead.

There was a recent issue that I'd rather not publicly discuss at the moment... I'm almost sure you also noticed then that the thread is un-stickied and also closed... When the "issue" is resolved, it will hopefully be re-opened and re-stickied... At that time I will update / fix the links! I actually couldn't fix them if I wanted to (just so you know) since the thread is closed, edits aren't allowed on closed threads...

So, "please 'bear with us'" while I work with the current moderators/staff to get the thread re-stickied, and re-opened!

http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/versions-perfect-world-servers-1180355/index3.html#post9068219
Does anybody happen to have a working base 1.3.6 iso? the link from the complete package seems to be broken and I cannot find a working link anywhere.

There was an issue with the thread, which is why the links are down; when and if this gets resolved they will be restored... I will not be restoring the links as long as the current mods keep the thread closed and de-stickied though!

[ADD] you'll probably also be really happy to hear that, in the meantime, I have added (rather immensely) to it too :wink:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back