PW_DEV.iso

True MemberRank
    Jul 2005 Join Date
    UruguayLocation
    202Posts

PW_DEV.iso

PW_DEV.iso
    343 could you please upload the PW_DEV.iso since all the links are dead.
    -----Cualquiera es Coder ahora jajajajajaja -----

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,459Posts

Re: PW_DEV.iso

Quote Originally Posted by datcom View Post
    343 could you please upload the PW_DEV.iso since all the links are dead.
    There was a recent issue that I'd rather not publicly discuss at the moment... I'm almost sure you also noticed then that the thread is un-stickied and also closed... When the "issue" is resolved, it will hopefully be re-opened and re-stickied... At that time I will update / fix the links! I actually couldn't fix them if I wanted to (just so you know) since the thread is closed, edits aren't allowed on closed threads...

So, "please 'bear with us'" while I work with the current moderators/staff to get the thread re-stickied, and re-opened!

Spoiler:
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/versi...ml#post9068219
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildom View Post
    Does anybody happen to have a working base 1.3.6 iso? the link from the complete package seems to be broken and I cannot find a working link anywhere.
    There was an issue with the thread, which is why the links are down; when and if this gets resolved they will be restored... I will not be restoring the links as long as the current mods keep the thread closed and de-stickied though!

- - - Updated - - -

[ADD] you'll probably also be really happy to hear that, in the meantime, I have added (rather immensely) to it too
    Last edited by 343; 27-02-21 at 05:29 PM.

¤ My Public Releases ¤

Advertisement