• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Valley of Reciprocity bugs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm sorry ahead for the translation that follows this text. I come to ask you for help because at the moment I am facing a problem that I have difficulty adjusting. I have a problem with the instance Goddless Valey, some person this finding in, this teleporter finds in the city of 1KK following a death inside the Goddless Valey ( Valley of Reciprocity ) what would be how to solve this problem please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean you want to change respawn point? That's in precinct.sev
It's hard to understand what you mean

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, I do not wish to change the spawn points. In fact when someone dies in goddles, it may have come out of goddles instead of going back to the parts of the chests

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So you are saying when people die they are teleported out of the dungeon instead of somewhere inside the dungeon? This is also precint.sev

Upvote 0
Back