Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] anyone ive been working with this for a couple or days now .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im trying to patch my old game server that i already create by me and create a ubuntu host with vware now im running the game perfect but i dont see the new maps the sets and by the way i paste my launcher in the folder of GTO i want to copy the game thats why and also i get help from my friend for the mwc1 mwc2 and plc wpc set update but i cant config it to my game when i unpack and repack the game_server.evp that my friend gave me, i already patch the new local folder scripts etc when i run the game in ubuntu it gives error that the map cant be found and the autopath and some errors is missing something and then i cant connecct to my game it says ip add and the host terminal says disconnected what did i do wrong can you help me? but when i put the old game_server.evp file it works fine i think i didnt sync the new game_server.evp what i did is i unpack the new game_server.evp then i copy past the local map scripts in my old unpacked game_server.evp and then i repacked it and copy the new game_server.evp to my ubuntu game folder then i run the game and errors begins saying cannot find map 2312312 like that i dont know how to put my screen shot anyone can tell me how it will be much appreciated.

im also editing the item.csv itemsuit.csv item_desc.csv. copying the files on the update that my friend gave. but it still give errors and etc how do i post the screen shots here ?

davet2015 - [HELP] anyone ive been working with this for a couple or days now . - RaGEZONE Forums
davet2015 - [HELP] anyone ive been working with this for a couple or days now . - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why? what did i do?

do i need to post how i fix the problem? i didnt burned any user and besides no one help me on this problem why would i post how'd i fixed this. tss moderator useless :/

if your so smart why wont you press CTRL+ALT+DELETE then shutdown cause ur useless :poop:

if someone will have the same problem it will be my pleasure to help but if no one ask for any i wont post how'd i did it just respect my post moderator thank you!

Upvote 0
Back