Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Login html+css

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want some tips of that i can do to make this better any ides pls comment.
it is going to be a filehosting website and I think the login page is empty but its still clean and nice so i dont know what to do.

The script is from ( Dont wanna take credz for it. the only thing i did was redesign the login page. )

login:
homepage:
upload:
settings:
adminpanel:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything looks great except for the upload page, reduce the font size maybe? idk it just doesnt look right

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything looks great except for the upload page, reduce the font size maybe? idk it just doesnt look right
I change the font of the icon I think it looks better tell me what you think. And update of login page. dark theme or this

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
The upload box needs more padding/margin at the top.
And I suggest making the login box a little bit wider.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe the login page you could do it with a pop-up, it will look better. Use a smaller font size in the upload page.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe the login page you could do it with a pop-up, it will look better. Use a smaller font size in the upload page.
The login page come down like this

to lazy to film or make a gif so but everything on the login page is coming down from the top

Update on upload page: http://prntscr.com/85m9og

The upload box needs more padding/margin at the top.
And I suggest making the login box a little bit wider.
Like this :) ?http://prntscr.com/85mabw

Back