On a Middle Of Website design

MemberRank
    Mar 2021 Join Date
    5Posts

On a Middle Of Website design

hi , i started this project then i stopped should i continue it ? any thoughts ?

pictures :
    Spoiler:

MemberRank
    Apr 2021 Join Date
    3Posts

Re: On a Middle Of Website design

I think that you should continue your project because it looks great!

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

I like what you have already done, and if I were you, I would continue this work. I like to watch such projects, as it inspires me to create something of my own. Now I need to work as much as possible because I want to create a good portfolio and get a job as a designer. Most of all, I would like to get into the team of guys from webcitz.com since I like their company's policy in general and the atmosphere of this service. I hope that I will succeed; wish me good luck, guys.
    Last edited by Dresheld; 07-05-22 at 11:26 AM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    9Posts

It makes me feel nostalgic when seeing old website designs. I was watching UFC when there was the old interface. I am glad that they changed it because the interface is way better and easier to use. The design is better with better colors. Looking back to the old design, I can say that they significantly improved their official website. I also renewed the design of my website using the services of this company, and I am glad that I did it. The new interface improved my website experience, and I am so happy that I started to have new users.
    Last edited by AntonioRamirez; 12-06-22 at 02:56 PM.

Advertisement