Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Favorite anime?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's your favorite anime mine is Death note :D

Reaction score
All Ghibli movies:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Angel Beats
Toradora
Fullmetal Alchemist
Sword Art Online
Shingeki no Kyojin

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ghost in the Shell (on paper also)
Cowboy Bebop
Battle Angel Alita (again, also in book form)

Can I ask, since I've never really understood the Gundam fascination, why "all type of gundam and other robot" and not even mention Patlabor? It's kinda big? Just a thought. ^_^

Oh, BTW, I'm happy to move this thread to the Animé section, if that's more popular with members. Feel free to vote either way, and I'll follow once there's consensus.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ghost in the Shell (on paper also)
Cowboy Bebop
Battle Angel Alita (again, also in book form)

Can I ask, since I've never really understood the Gundam fascination, why "all type of gundam and other robot" and not even mention Patlabor? It's kinda big? Just a thought. ^_^

Oh, BTW, I'm happy to move this thread to the Animé section, if that's more popular with members. Feel free to vote either way, and I'll follow once there's consensus.

Never watch Patlabor .. It just same with other gundam ? Patlabor is mobile police and Gundam is mobile suit.. Nothing difference about them I think.. :blink:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nothing difference about them I think.. :blink:
I agree. But, for some reason, Labors are not Gundam. Different line of lore? Not entirely sure. Effectively, the cyborgs in GIS / Alita are also "suits", except you have to strip more and more of your flesh away to actually wear it. ^_^

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey I think somebody have forget something , How about the Dragon Ball ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Attack on Titan was fun. It's not a re-watcher for me though.

Did anyone forget Dragon Ball? If you did... well done! XD
/me ducks.

Back