Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Film] Must Watch Movies.

Reaction score
A walk amongst the tombstones - A classic yet effective film noir (psycho thriller), in main role being Liam Neeson, an ex cop who's now a private detective (ilegally mind you), a new case, a drug dealer's wife was brutally murdered, following up the serial killer he soon realizes that he goes for drug dealer's families only.

Earth to echo - A mix between E.T and Super 8, not too much of a movie, they also replaced E.T with Wall-E's girlfriend Eva ... or it certainly looks like that. And the black kid could have lost the afro-american accent, it's annoying. (no I am not racist, it's the truth). 3 kids (best friends) find an "alien" in the desert in the middle of the night without their parents knowing it, from thereon the movie is about friendship and love and whatnot.

Let's be cops - A classic yet highly anticipated comedy. This one isn't based of love, and romance, and marriage (thanks god) so it was totally watchable. 2 guys, friends, dress up as cops daily because of the benefits. However they soon realize that aside from benefits, there is also corruption and death.

Teenage Mutant Turtle Ninjas - This, no need to explain .... however the movie was poorly executed, some of the scenes the animation was unrealistic, and Shreder was unrealistic altogether. That's what you get if you trust nickelodeon to make a movie ... Why do I say unrealistic? Well because this supposed to be a more realistic take of the original TMNT movie ...

Left behind - Nicholas Cage's latest movie, rather underrated on IMDB (3,3 ... seriously?). Anyways the movie is watchable, and the suspense was great, also the main actress (Cassi Thomson) had a pretty smile. Probably that's the only reason I've watched the whole movie ...

Hercules - This latest one with Da Rock ... what can I say ... IT SUCKS BALLS! It derived from the original Legend of Hercules, and they wanted to make it more "realistic" thus he pretty much lost all of his godly powers, and he only delivers a fart at the end of the movie. What a waste of money ....

Dawn of the planet of the apes - Continuation from the first one, Cesar becomes king of a the Apes, while humanity is at the brink of extinction. Some of the few survivors left live in new york in a mall (apparently), and they are running out of gas and power. They want to use the dam where the Ape's live, but Cezar's "soldier" Kobo or Kobi whatever his name is, hates humans, and does whatever it takes to start a war, even if that would mean to get rid of Cezar once and for all.

Deliver us from evi - Interesting mix between horror and action. Very well acted and directed. Bit exagerated at the end, but I guess that's alright for a horror movie. New York police officer Ralph Sarchie investigates a series of crimes. He joins forces with an unconventional priest, schooled in the rites of exorcism, to combat the possessions that are terrorizing their city.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this film is already in the list.

But this one film is hilarious!!!
Horrible Bosses 2
Love those 3 dudes!!! And the acting and comedy is top notch!!

Give it a go ( it does not matter much if you have not seen the first part )

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know if this film is already in the list.

But this one film is hilarious!!!
Horrible Bosses 2
Love those 3 dudes!!! And the acting and comedy is top notch!!

Give it a go ( it does not matter much if you have not seen the first part )

Even though it is a good film, I would recommend the first one over the second. The first one is so much better.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay so a bit more movies that is up for must watch list.

50/50 starring joseph gordon levitt! My favorite actor!!

500 days of summer joseph gordon levitt again!!

Clerks 2 ( Funny comedy movie )

Then ummm

I don't know if you guys like asa butterfield ( the boy from hugo )

He stars in the movie "Enders Game"
I enjoyed it. You guys will too if you like sci-fi war thingy. haha

I also want to watch some good romcom movies. If anyone would like to share, pls do =)

Reaction score
Shame with Michael Fassbender was just outstanding.

I think Fassbender is going to have a great future in acting. Amazing guy.

I'd recommend:
-Wolf of Wallstreet
-Interstellar
-Inception (still an amazing movie)
-Django Unchained
-Catch me if you can
-Shutter Island

(im into dicaprio or something LOL)

Last edited:
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now, more must watch movies!

1) The Intern
Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro. 2 really work together well!!

2) Mcfarland USA
Okay this movie almost gave me a tear at the end. Give it a watch!! Seriously!

3) About Time
If you are into rom-com, this movie is special!

4) Horns
Another rom-com. But this one is with a great twist. And it is our favorite Mr.Harry Potter who plays the hero

5) Man Up
yet another rom-com. As the title says, man up! Worth the watch!

6) Ride Along 2
If you have seen the first part, then you will seriously love the second part. I know I did.
Kevin Hart is seriously very funny. xD

7) Pitch Perfect 2
If you have not seen the first part. Then do not watch this film! If you are a music fan, then you really need to watch this film! I still watch it sometimes, ( favorite parts only ) to relax myself.

8) The Cobbler
Okay okay... Final movie. Adamn Sandlers plays a unique and different role in this movie. It is funny, surprising and just on the spot.

Hope you have a good time watching all these movies. Binge watch them if you want to :thumbup1:

btw can a mod sticky this thread again? Maybe it was removed due to inactivity?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

1) The Intern

2) Mcfarland USA

3) About Time

4) Hornshttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1528071/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Another rom-com. But this one is with a great twist. And it is our favorite Mr.Harry Potter who plays the hero

5) Man Up

6) Ride Along 2
If you have seen the first part, then you will seriously love the second part. I know I did.

7) Pitch Perfect 2
If you have not seen the first part. Then do not watch this film! If you are a music fan, then you really need to watch this film! I still watch it sometimes, ( favorite parts only ) to relax myself.

8) The Cobbler
Okay okay... Final movie. Adamn Sandlers plays a unique and different role in this movie. It is funny, surprising and just on the spot.

Hope you have a good time watching all these movies. Binge watch them if you want to :thumbup1:

Ouch, bad taste for No.1 :p
It's really bad.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
6) Ride Along 2

One of the funniest movies I ever seen haha, strongly recommended! :cool:

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score

1) The Intern

2) Mcfarland USA

3) About Time

4) Hornshttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1528071/?ref_=nv_sr_1

5) Man Up

6) Ride Along 2

7) Pitch Perfect 2

8) The Cobbler

If you're going to keep this active, I'll sticky the thread. It has some good content in it.

Keep up the activity and the thread will be stickied.

P.S - Welcome back :)

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where's Deadpool? He's my favourite crazy super hero yet i didn't have the time to go to the cinema to watch the movie and i can't find a high quality on the internet.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where's Deadpool? He's my favourite crazy super hero yet i didn't have the time to go to the cinema to watch the movie and i can't find a high quality on the internet.

You will not find a high quality on the net yet. Expect one around late march or early- mid april ( if you want BRrip)

And I haven't watched deadpool. So I have not added it in the list yet.
Yes I have seen the trailer.
My friend went to see deadpool with his cousin but did not invite me =( that was so mean!! = (
He said that this movie is just mindblowing.

Ryan Reynolds was so underrated actor all these years. But now he shines. And whenever he talks about his movies in talk shows he is so proud of it.
And also when he first saw his photo in his deadpool suit ( when he was entering the premier ) he cried. xD

And did you know that this movie was 11 years in making. Like on and off, on and off. Then oneday the test trailer got leaked ( ryan said he did not do it 70% xD ) and the fans really loved it and they were given a greenlight from foxstar to make the movie.

Ouch, bad taste for No.1 :p
It's really bad.

Naah I disagree. But we all have different favorites.

Edit : Btw, the list is not based on my rating. I have randomly listed them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rey

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well i found a good quality one but i dont know if should i watch it or wait for the HQ one to gets up

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well i found a good quality one but i dont know if should i watch it or wait for the HQ one to gets up

I would go watch it in cinema, but my schedule does not allow :*:

This film is worth the watch in cinema. Wait for the HQ though( it will out by april, maybe )

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Raging Bull is a great film. It's a film where you get a feel for how Martin Scorsese likes to juxtapose Neorealism and Postmodernism.

Back