Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's your all-time favourite movie and why?

Staff member
Reaction score
Let's get straight into this. I want to see what everyone's input is in which film they consider to be their most favourite movie so far and why? If you want to call it the king of horrors, sci-fi, comedy for this year, then go for it!

I'm starting off with giving my choice currently to M3GAN... I won't say much for those who haven't watched it as of yet, however the movie itself is well structured with a strong plot.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's not faithful to the novel (Shoeless Joe), but I think my favorite movie is Field of Dreams. More than a touch of magical realism, great cast and acting, a slow-burn build to an exactly perfect ending. It's one of those "I should have seen this coming all along" kind of movies. I've watched it dozens of times.

Reaction score
EDIT: To clarify, this is not my all-time favourite movie. It's just my favourite for this year, thus far.

Unfortunately, 2023 has been a year of mostly mediocre movies thus far. I found M3GAN to be entertaining though and agree with Bradley's sentiment regarding it.

For me personally, I liked the movie " ". The synopsis is rather short and does not say much about what to expect...

"An astronaut crash lands on a mysterious planet only to discover he's not alone."

1688874203880 - What's your all-time favourite movie and why? - RaGEZONE Forums

It's a solid Sci-Fi movie that has some flaws of course. Compared to most of the drivel released this year, this movie is Oscar material.
It's fun and not too cerebral. Simple popcorn popping fun and action with some clever cinematography in selected places.
If you're a fan of Sci-Fi, give it a go. If you're not into Sci-Fi, this one may not be for you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
American Movie - was a 1999 Sundance wining documentary. It follows a guy from Milwaukee who has wanted to make movies his entire life but has essentially one at it all the wrong way. The documentary shows him going through the creative struggles of finishing a film, to his financial struggles and even his struggle with keeping people to help him make the film. It is honestly the funniest movie I've ever seen as well as one I can connect with the battle creatives face in creating the art they want to make.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mean Girls. It has changed my life. Instead of the usual hum-drum conversation I used to partake of, my life has now been revamped in the most scintillating way possible. I spew forth great nuggets of wisdom, wrapped in the silken cloth of a Mean Girls quote.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It used to be Disney's Sleeping Beauty but now it's definitively Tangled.
I know that sounds kinda silly, but I like movies with happy endings and make you feel good.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i watched this like hundreds times and still not bored lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alright, diving straight into it! When it comes to all-time favorites, I have to give a shoutout to "Inception." The mind-bending concept, intricate plot, and stellar performances always keep me hooked no matter how many times I watch it. Plus, the visuals are just jaw-dropping! As for , I've been hearing great things about "The Matrix Resurrections.

Last edited:
Back